LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

ha, this is why i hate subaru service.... namely now ganley who i told the guy i will never come back there for service. they have a steering wheel and full carpet in for me. sux for them. they will eat the cost for that.

so here is there customer apperciation special:

-Oil Change - Up to 5 quarts

-16-point vehicle inspection

-Tire rotation

-FREE wiper blades

-FREE car wash

-Check for recalls/campaigns

all for 50 bux. ugh.

yea so NTB does that for 40 bux and more. subaru has like the most expensive oil change ever.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey good luck in NC!

well boys.... sinuses are starting to clear out. i fly down to NC on thursday to see about a new job in the area. hopefully with any luck if my sickness does not get in the way i will have a new job and be out of ohio within the next 60 days.

this is why i hate companies........ i am supposed to be on a flight tomorrow i guess. still dont know my itinerary. i am bumming a ride to the airport as i dont want to leave my lgt down there overnight. i told this company a WEEK ago what days i wanted and noooooooooooooooo we are going to do the less than 24 hours notice crap. as much as i want this job and it is at present my only real offer to get out of ohio....... if they dont have crap for me by 4pm i am calling up the head hunter and saying screw it.

NEW SIGHTING - :D

Silver LGT sedan, south-bound Lander @ Harvard, in Orange Township, Wed., 4/16, appx. 4:30 PM.

I waved to you from in-cabin.

I came to the 4-way stop just as you were pulling through, I was heading northbound on Lander, turning left onto westbound Harvard.

Don't know if you saw me or not. :)

Just wanted to say "hi!"

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

boo...... no interview tomorrow. for the job i apparently had in the bag, they found a local candidate they are interviewing. apparently paying 2500 to move me up front and cutting 2K off my salary is way too much for them to deal with.

Welcome Bob! :)

Brian, I don't think that the owner of that rather infamous WRX lives in Ohio - I could be wrong...but I'm almost certain. :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

No that is not my WRX, but when I saw the picture I couldn't resist using.

C'mon, it's a "Fixer-upper", just a few scratches and dents, nothing a little bondo won't fix.

That car looks like it was either close to a fire, or on fire and had aqueous film forming foam sprayed all over it.. that or someone gave it a bath and never finished..

It'll buff right out! :lol:

----

Try searching for "full boost at 12 mph" on Nabisco. That picture/thread should come up.

It's, literally, infamous, in the Subaru community. :D

well gents, i am off to florida until thursday! scooby is being stored at a friend's house and hopefully i will get some hot nerdy arse while i am down there. i am going for a SQL Server convention in conjunction w/ many other conventions. hopefully i meet a cute sql dba and we retire and live on a combined quarter million income. a guy can dream.

Have a good one! :D Rent a convertible! :D

boo i dont get to rent a car b/c the conference is in the place where i am staying. i am in the airport now annoying the guy next to me b/c i can surf the net and he cant.

hmm.... i thought my dramamine tabs were chewables. apparently they are not and i just chewed one. made my mouth feel all friggin weird and almost numb. i wonder if that is what it does to your stomach. make it feel numb so u dont get motion sick. hmmmm. man i used to not mind flying. now i hate it.

wow no posts since i left? well again i am sitting in an airport. orlando international. hotel checkout was 11. i got here at 11.30. my flight isnt until 3.43. UGH. no earlier flights. so her I sit for the next two hours before my flight will probably even show up on the board. it sux my flight wont show up on the board. i have no clue wtf gate i have to be at. so i cant even go through security.

^ Have fun sprinting through the concourses! :)

New sighting! -

4/29 - Tuesday.

CWRU main campus, Veale Parking Deck, level 4.

2008 STI.

:)

Anyone here?

New sighting! -

4/29 - Tuesday.

CWRU main campus, Veale Parking Deck, level 4.

2008 STI.

:)

Anyone here?

^ The silver STI mentioned here was again parked in the same spot today. :)

LilJapnBoy on LERSOC posted a couple of pix - it turned out to be a friend of his who works at CWRU as a researcher.

I hope to get to see/greet, soon. :wub: