LegacyGT.com

MD/DC/NOVA Winter 2011 Mega meet OFFICIAL THREAD Jan 22nd at IAG

LegacyGTBiggie

couple questions

A) how does one "attend at yourown rick?"

and

B) IS THERE GONNA BE ENOUGH ROOM FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST?!

A)I meant Risk. SOrry your too thick to have figured out that riddle.

B)Going by the previous meets IAG has hosted, There is plenty room there for over 50 cars. Seeing as we have less than 10 attending at this point... I think we will be ok..... But I could be wrong.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thx biggie! they are just some guys from http://www.wvsubarus.com they hate nasioc as do i, unless i need to buy something i dont even look there so we made our site. lol one member had a 400whp LGT, another has an FXT and used to have an FXS. another had a very clean autox LGT, and the guy with the FXTs brother has an old SVX thats pertty cool. I also have a baja guy wanting to come and wants to bring his wife in her justy STI... yeah i said STI lol

thx again and we look forward to meeting yall!

thx biggie! they are just some guys from http://www.wvsubarus.com they hate nasioc as do i, unless i need to buy something i dont even look there so we made our site. lol one member had a 400whp LGT, another has an FXT and used to have an FXS. another had a very clean autox LGT, and the guy with the FXTs brother has an old SVX thats pertty cool. I also have a baja guy wanting to come and wants to bring his wife in her justy STI... yeah i said STI lol

thx again and we look forward to meeting yall!

Oh wow... A JUSTY! My uncle has one at his garage with the original 3 cylinder engine.

Do you have pictures of the car?

• I Donated
I'm in. I used to live 5 minutes from IAG, then moved closer to work...40 min away :(

Where are you now? IAG is about 35 mins from me, so it sounds like you're close to me... unless you're in Catonsville or something? I'm in Towson.

If not make sure they come and we will take pictures!

Harry will you have your STI for this meet? And if so you BETTER make it out!

I will have it by then, but may not be attending since I teach on Saturdays. :redface:

I'm going to try and finagle something, don't worry. I wanna check out IAG and their selection of parts badly. Maybe even get a Stage 1 tune while I am there.

Hard to say for me at this point. I'd like to be there, will try to be there, will try to aid in photo & video (probably more photos....don't think I'll have the new camera yet). If budget is tight, I might just do drinks at RR and skip the dyno. It would be nice to see where my car is at, see where I might be able to tune it better for MPGs (not performance).

The dyno won't tell you anything about fuel economy. But the dyno is not the only reason to go to IAG. There's also, you know, a meet. :lol:

+1

The dyno will show you what you're putting at the wheels. When you start going Open Source (preferred) or AP (eeehhhhhhh... no) to start playing with your boost levels, fuel consumption, EGT, etc, you can start playing with how much your ECU pisses fuel into the cylinders. 91 - 93 Octane tuning is pretty much just that.

• I Donated

So I assume the Teins are not for sale then?

Also, looks like there is some debate, but some people say the BNR 16G and the VF52 flow exactly the same amount, and some people say the 16G flows slightly more:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/bnr-td05-20g-vs-vf52-150423p2.html

Looking for other dyno sheets right now...

True, the dyno won't tell me anything about MPGs directly, but if there is an anomaly with the power band, or decreased power, that would also tell a larger picture. But true, as it is mostly for performance read outs, it is why I'm not "hard pressed" to get one. The $75 could be spent elsewhere to improve the issue.

Yes, I would go to IAG for the hang out...not saying I wouldn't go just because I didn't do a dyno....I only wouldn't go if my budget in January is soooo tight that even gas money had to be saved.

Archived