LegacyGT.com

MD/DC/NOVA Winter 2011 Mega meet OFFICIAL THREAD Jan 22nd at IAG

LegacyGTBiggie

I might be able to work something out at Andrewtech or TurboXS.

Now that would be cool! I know Andrew hosted a great meet for the autoX guys up in Frederick. I made sure to free up my Saturday to go to that meet/event. Glad I did.

Andrew is an awesome guy.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
You know it is so funny but MD/DC/VA have the most drivers with vanity plates...I have never seen so many in my life. I just wonder why they are so popular here???.

There are waaaaay more in NH (at least than in MD; I'm not sure about VA). Once again, because it's a low one-time fee. Also because otherwise, the NH plates are a sequence of seven numbers, which just looks weird at least to me.

My girlfriend is from NH and has vanity plates on her Mustang. She is retitling in MD next week and is keeping vanity plates with the MD registration.

I personally am not a big fan of vanity plates. They draw too much attention. I do like the bay plates, and they would match RBP really well, but I don't like paying extra money for my registration.

I have a bay tag. Not a vanity tag though, just a boring standard issue one.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I like the other types of tags a lot more, and yes I agree, some people love to draw attention to themselves. I have a veteran tag, but it just says veteran and it was only 7.00. I grew up in MD and I remember when everybody and their grandmother moved here and then the vanity plates started popping up everywhere.

Archived