LegacyGT.com

MD/DC/NOVA Winter 2011 Mega meet OFFICIAL THREAD Jan 22nd at IAG

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
forgot to mention we wont be at Red Robin but are planning to be at IAG around 12 or so. Guess we'll just see everyone at IAG. Wish i could get in on the rolling shots/video. Also hoping i can get a decent day to clean the salt and crap off the car or i'll be showing up dirty lol

Keeping fingers crossed I'll be there. Pulled the radiator out today and emptied the coolant (well not in that order of course). Gonna swap the thermostat, buy a new radiator, put things back together and see if that solves the issue. Temp. was warm enough today, but going back to cold, doesn't make for fun car repairs outside. At least it was 'kinda' sunny today.

06-07 CTS-V. 6 speeds 6 liters... 400hp... Good times

my wife saw the comercial for the cts-v coupe during the game last night, I caught her looking at them online this morning. I guess my hopes for c63 amg have been squashed for now.:mad:

You guys (and wife) any your CTS-V's

• I Donated
My girlfriend told me the other day that someday, an 09+ CTS-V is just going to show up at work, and I'm going to come outside to go home and it's going to be parked where my LGT was. :lol: I have a feeling that we'll have to be married with a house before that happens, though...

My girlfriend told me the other day that someday, an 09+ CTS-V is just going to show up at work, and I'm going to come outside to go home and it's going to be parked where my LGT was. :lol: I have a feeling that we'll have to be married with a house before that happens, though...

The bad thing is I'm sure we will still have to foot the bill after these cars magically appear.

Update tho, she was mildly put off that this is rwd and not awd (I smiled and said of course it is,) she seems to think you can get an awd gtr for about 70k and that's a better fit for our needs.. he he, little does she know... bahahaha

Archived