LegacyGT.com

MD/DC/NOVA Winter 2011 Mega meet OFFICIAL THREAD Jan 22nd at IAG

LegacyGTBiggie

Very excited to host the Legacy/Forester guys for this event!

Here is some helpful info on how we will handle things that day:

-We will be offering 3 dyno pulls with boost & AFR on our AWD DynoJet. There should be plenty of time available for a pretty large number of cars to participate, but we would like to have a list together in advance to know how to best prepare. 3 pulls w/ boost & AFR will be $75 that day (normally $99).

-I'll try to put together some warm drinks for you guys.

-We will put together a few small items for raffle (some IAG shirts, etc.) - If anyone else involved in organizing/attending this meet has anything that they would like for us to raffle or have any connections or contacts to items that may be raffled, just let us know and we'll be happy to help out.

-We will offer discounts on most of our inventory. Items not in stock that day can typically be drop-shipped early the following week (which will will offer for no additional cost in most cases).

-We will offer discounts on tuning if you sign up for one of our upcoming tuning sessions during this event.

That should be a good start. Hope to see many of you out at this meet!

Regards,

Rick

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$75?! Could I get 2 pulls for $50???

:hide:

Very excited to host the Legacy/Forester guys for this event!

Here is some helpful info on how we will handle things that day:

-We will be offering 3 dyno pulls with boost & AFR on our AWD DynoJet. There should be plenty of time available for a pretty large number of cars to participate, but we would like to have a list together in advance to know how to best prepare. 3 pulls w/ boost & AFR will be $75 that day (normally $99).

-I'll try to put together some warm drinks for you guys.

-We will put together a few small items for raffle (some IAG shirts, etc.) - If anyone else involved in organizing/attending this meet has anything that they would like for us to raffle or have any connections or contacts to items that may be raffled, just let us know and we'll be happy to help out.

-We will offer discounts on most of our inventory. Items not in stock that day can typically be drop-shipped early the following week (which will will offer for no additional cost in most cases).

-We will offer discounts on tuning if you sign up for one of our upcoming tuning sessions during this event.

That should be a good start. Hope to see many of you out at this meet!

Regards,

Rick

http://www.bisimoto.com/dyno-tuning 3 pulls for 75 for 2wd NOT AWD

http://www.rocketcityrockcrawlers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6882&PID=50884 3 pulls for 80 with A/F NOT AWD!

http://www.edoautorepair.com/edo-auto-repair-services.html 3 pulsl for 150 with A/F AWD.

Just saying... it is what it is. And acording to the interwebz... it is a fair price.

I'd come to the meet, but I have a Forester, not a FoRRester.

I'd love to come down, but I'll just be home from a 2k mile drive for the 48hrs of Tri-State.

I know...Josh can't spell too well...LOL...J/K Josh...:lol: I miss my 08 OBP FXT so much...should have modded it...oh well...

Uh, I've had my. Car on rollers 4 times at 3 different shops and never paid more than fifty bucks. I think that you are "ridiculously" misinformed.

Really, most places ive seen around here are 100 bucks for 3 pulls with a/f. 75 bucks is pretty good.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

They can come, just let them know that this is a LGT/FXT meet and while more than welcome to attend. Id rather not have them opening this up on Nasioc.

It is not that I have anything against that site or STI/WRX/IMpreza owners. Its just the fact that 100 of them with 15 LGTs would change the scope of the meet.

If I get enough people out and see enough interest. I can see planning a LARGE scale SUBIE meet for the spring/summer time with all invited and see how large it can go.

But for now I would really like to see how many local/semi local LGT/FXT(and their non turbo relatives) are willing able and actually make it to the meet.

List of Attendees:

Legacy

1)LegacyGTBiggie aka Joshua

2)01rs25 aka Jason

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

Fozzie

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

Friends

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

General Car Meet Disclaimer!!!

As the organizer of this meet I agree to no liability for anything pertaining to anything surrounding this meet.

In no way does this meet condone speeding/burning out or other acts of vehicular tom foolery.

This is a attend at your own rick and on your own accord event.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

• I Donated
They can come, just let them know that this is a LGT/FXT meet and while more than welcome to attend. Id rather not have them opening this up on Nasioc.

It is not that I have anything against that site or STI/WRX/IMpreza owners. Its just the fact that 100 of them with 15 LGTs would change the scope of the meet.

If I get enough people out and see enough interest. I can see planning a LARGE scale SUBIE meet for the spring/summer time with all invited and see how large it can go.

But for now I would really like to see how many local/semi local LGT/FXT(and their non turbo relatives) are willing able and actually make it to the meet.

The way I see it, Bajas and Outbacks are the same platform as Legacies, just a different body style. So they are legit.

The way I see it, Bajas and Outbacks are the same platform as Legacies, just a different body style. So they are legit.

Agreed. i always concidered Outbacks as just higher Legacys and wagons.

Bajas... I have been waiting to see a well modded one.

The point being, not th eindividual owner or car. But rather that I want to keep the meet focused on the Legacys/FXT/OBXT groups, and not distract from that point by havign 100 show worthy race car STIs.

• I Donated
Bajas... I have been waiting to see a well modded one.

I bought an EJ253 for my brother's Forester from a guy in Woodbridge with an 06 Baja that he was converting over to a Baja Turbo. I think most people with Bajas aren't really big modders though... :lol:

Archived