LegacyGT.com

MD/DC/NOVA Winter 2011 Mega meet OFFICIAL THREAD Jan 22nd at IAG

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i should have friend riding shotgun and working on my other buddy with his 05 LGT to come along as well. I hope we get a decent turnout for this!! Can't wait i WANNA pick up some rally armor UR flaps while im there!! They get a hard on for the first snow and use up half the supply of salt/cinders on the first snow. The roads are like gravel in my neighborhood LOL. I hate hearing cinders bouncing off my baby :(

i should have friend riding shotgun and working on my other buddy with his 05 LGT to come along as well. I hope we get a decent turnout for this!! Can't wait i WANNA pick up some rally armor UR flaps while im there!! They get a hard on for the first snow and use up half the supply of salt/cinders on the first snow. The roads are like gravel in my neighborhood LOL. I hate hearing cinders bouncing off my baby :(

You'd be surprised how little damage they actually do to your baby. It is the pebbles and rocks on the ground that hurt your baby.

was wondering when i went to the open house at IAG and asked about tailight tint kits they didnt have any kit for my 08 LGT, but said that their "tint" guy could pretty much custom make whatever. Is this service gonna be available the day of the meet? Thinking i may want a light smoke tint on my tails?

was wondering when i went to the open house at IAG and asked about tailight tint kits they didnt have any kit for my 08 LGT, but said that their "tint" guy could pretty much custom make whatever. Is this service gonna be available the day of the meet? Thinking i may want a light smoke tint on my tails?

Give IAG a call. They'll let you know if he's working that day and make an appointment for you if he is.;)

Well I am a GIANT retard(and no comments Harry).

Wifes birthday... Yeah I forgot the date...

Anyway I will still be there. Just gonna cost me(trip for two to a 4 hour day spa and a driver/car to take her and a friend to and from the spa).

I will be ducking out at 4pm in this case.

NICE!

Yeah im gonna be superman that day. Car meet all day while she is at the spa. Then run home for shower/shave/dress for a romantic dinner at a 40-50 a head place in Potomac. GOOD TIMES

What place are you speaking of? I don't know of any of the restaurants in Potomac (there is hardly any) that charge that much. Angler's, Normandie, etc. all charge way less than that. Maybe Pomegranites (it is Kosher).

Archived