LegacyGT.com

MD/DC/NOVA Winter 2011 Mega meet OFFICIAL THREAD Jan 22nd at IAG

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well since some lady t boned me running a red light i might not make it. merry x mas ill be out of my car for about 4 weeks

. if its not totalled.

Oh man, sorry to hear about it. I know when I was driving in PA, there were some amazingly great drivers out there. Very courteous too! If there were other cars approaching from the left that had better traction, they would move to the right and let the vehicle pass. Come to MD?? My God, it was like a thousand LegacyGTBiggies driving like maniacs and retards on the road. People cutting into lanes without signaling, sudden braking, tail gating, people denying people spaces to get into their lanes, even while signaling, and POS rednecks driving buck wild in their GMC trucks. It went from order to Chaos in only a few miles into 70 to 695. Unbe-freakin-lievable!!!

If it does get totalled... go with a Subaru Impreza or Legacy (again). On my way back home from PA, my car's traction control didn't light up once (VDC off and DCCD set at 4 bars). I was keeping up with the fastest ones on the road (50 mph in a 65 mph zone). I saw a couple CTS-Vs (one in the ditch being pulled up by a tow-truck the other on the side of the road with hazards on and engine smoking), a couple jeeps (older ones), quite a few Toyota Scions, and a slew of Honda cars. The cars I saw prominently in PA? Subaru Outbacks, Legacies, Imprezas, and Forresters. All of which were handling the best out on the roads.

Ahh Subaru, such an amazing car. It basically drives itself!! Consider getting another one should your car get totaled. I wish you the best of luck. I am glad you are safe.

Sorry to hear.. I know how it goes. I wasn't able to bring my LGT to the meet last year due to an accident that happened just prior to the meet.

I was out the car for almost 4 months before it was finally finished. :(

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Archived