LegacyGT.com

MD/DC/NOVA Winter 2011 Mega meet GI thread!!!

LegacyGTBiggie

Which Option would you be in for if you plan on attending?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Option would you be in for if you plan on attending?

• 1) Go kart
    • 2) Lunch - cruise - shop
    • 3) Long drive/ cruise meet
    • 4) Other

Yeah, Like I said. IAG with special parking area for the Legacy crew and invite more subaru's. Love is what makes subaru a subaru right? So why don't we show some love to the rest of the lineup.

I'm even open to making it a AWD Turbo meet to get some sick evo's and maybe some gtr's out. But I'm good with a subaru mega meet showcasing the legacy's

+1

Totally down with this!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would anchor the date as soon as possible. Promotion means nothing without concrete details.

Well, for the folks that are reading the thread, want to go to a meet, but may not like Josh...just remember that you don't have to talk to or be around him during the meet. I'm sure there is plenty of room to roam.

I wasn't to lay much on Josh with my previous post...just point out an observation and possible explanation. Enough planning and organization and commitment will always overcome any personal issues. I guess I'll keep my commitment to help support the Subies. Besides...my ride in January might have some small but cool mods. Plus I can live stream the event at something like IAG.

In fact...I say just go with the IAG idea...get the date anchored ASAP. Sunday seems better these days....and I think the meet will be between playoffs and the superbowl.

IMO,weather you like Josh or not,a meet in January is goofy if you want people to show up.

It's friggen cold!

And hanging around a cold parking lot looking at cars isn't my idea of fun.

So count me out.

My 0.2 cents.

Ive never seen someone divide cents into tenths.. But ok.

I know its cold. Why the shop shoul dhave coffee and hot chocolate.

Its more or less a tradition at this point. Past few had good turn outs. Just means you gotta have some balls and not complain about a little cold. First year it snowed... Great time

Just means you gotta have some balls and not complain about a little cold. First year it snowed... Great time

I'm starting to understand why some people don't like you.

I've run and helped run more Subaru meets then you have pubic hairs big guy so don't be telling me about balls.:spin:

Just search my screen name over on Nabisco or I-club.

ps. buy your Cadillac and just go away .

Im just giving you a hard tome!

I know its cold. If people want it moved lets do it. My hopes were to continue tradition. But we can push it back to spring.

Then again a few years ago we got this out at a january meet

http://th3forgott3n.com/gallery/albums/EP/EP001girls/ep001_124.jpg

And Ignoring the sentra they were on at the time... IT snowed that day.

Yall really cant see sarcasm at all can you.

Jag get enough people to say move it and I dont care. Its been 4-5 years running where we held it in January. granted that started with sentras and that time came up as it was after the holidays and before most colleges picked back up again. So better turn outs.

SO make it SPRING THEN? God knows I am blessed with a abundance of blubber insulation.

You keep posting that same picture over and over again. Are you saying the Sentra meets (for the past 4 - 5 years) were so bad that you have to post this one picture to make it like it was worth going to the meet? What about any Subaru mega-meets from the past? I mean you are trying to put one together, show some pictures or incentive for people to bother coming out in January for a Subaru meet.

Josh, you are not intelligent enough (rather don't possess the ken for sarcasm) when it comes to hinting at Sarcasm. Plus it is VERY obvious you are being serious then when you get called out, you claim sarcasm. Try actually being sarcastic. :lol:

You keep posting that same picture over and over again. Are you saying the Sentra meets (for the past 4 - 5 years) were so bad that you have to post this one picture to make it like it was worth going to the meet? What about any Subaru mega-meets from the past? I mean you are trying to put one together, show some pictures or incentive for people to bother coming out in January for a Subaru meet.

Josh, you are not intelligent enough (rather don't possess the ken for sarcasm) when it comes to hinting at Sarcasm. Plus it is VERY obvious you are being serious then when you get called out, you claim sarcasm. Try actually being sarcastic. :lol:

Well lets NOT invite the sentra people. AS i had no intention to this time anyway. Was a bust last year with all of them there!!

And sarcasm online is a skill I guess I dont posses. But your still you and im still me which means... I WIN!

Word to the wise...even though it may be cold in Jan...which I don't mind because I used to be stationed in AK for 3 years and we would wear shorts and t-shirts when it hit 30 degrees....you may have better luck for a meet in early spring with MUCH better turnout and as far as this constant bickering goes...I will cancel if it goes on any more...come on Josh...we are supposed to be adults here....not Sentra owners...LOL....get with the program dude...just my 1.09999999 cents...LOL...

Mark

Archived