LegacyGT.com

MD/DC/NOVA Winter 2011 Mega meet GI thread!!!

LegacyGTBiggie

Which Option would you be in for if you plan on attending?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Option would you be in for if you plan on attending?

• 1) Go kart
    • 2) Lunch - cruise - shop
    • 3) Long drive/ cruise meet
    • 4) Other

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly... Nasticock got its name from its members. Now as i said. i do not want to open the Flood gates so to speak to the STIs adn WRXs. I know we can get 20-30 of either out. I want this to be a LGT meet. Previous and ex LGT owners. And maybe a FEW non LGT friends. So yes if you have a couple STI friends you know to be cool... PM invite them or ask if they would be interested. i dont need all of nasioc on this meet.

says the NASIOC guy. :rolleyes:

:lol: j/k

Oh stop it! :lol::lol:

If you met the group a couple of us did, you'd be surprised at how much the atmosphere has changed, namely since a lot of the bad eggs went to the Evo X and Honda forums.

Yeah there are a few D-bags, but not as much as before.

Anyways, it was just a suggestion since the doors were open, at the time.

And yes, I will admit. I was a NASIOC guy when I had my '07 GD7 STI. But back then, good lord, never seen so many misanthropes in one forum! Now, judging from the posts and topics, it seems a bit more... matured now. :lol:

This Legacy forum is damn nice and one of the best car forums I have seen for Japanese cars. I laud the creators of this site.

On that note!!!

PLease lets see more interest in this meet!

I know we have MANY MANY MANY Legacy owners in the DC/Bmore metro area and even more going up into NJ and what not. Lets get people involved and incorperated into the meet. I would like to see 20-30+ Legacys down for this meet to go through planning it all out.

See...I am feeling like you are....I will go to your meet...I wish more peeps would sign up for mine...LOL...

If you're opening the doors to others, then I say let's get the NASIOC guys involved as well. They really are good people.

as long as they are over 30....which most of them aren't...there are some cool folks on NASTIOC as well...LOL....like my good friend Mat..aka Detslider.

Official Attending list:

1)LegacyGTBiggie aka Joshua the Fat Man

2)WeatherWarriorMedia (tentative....Prob. not go-garts or long drive though)

3)HarryN (tentative)

4)CRAZY KEN (Vixens, WV or Hustler's Club, B'more or M.P. in the Tr-State Area)

5)Tsunami (Depends on day)

MAKE THIS LIST GROW. Ask your LGT frends. Help me market it on the forum to members who migh tnot see this thread otherwise. I know with MoCo/Frederick and other local areas we can get 20 Legacys out.

Count me in Josh!!.

Post the info in the general forums, and adjacent geographical subforums...could help. Once details are locked in, probably should post at subaruoutback.org and that early years legacy forum (for pre-93 cars)..i forget the URL attm.

Probably need to ask if the dealers can also put up a notice and other means to promote an event. But the details kinda need to be locked in to take it to that level.

Depending on the day, I might be down for a kart-meet.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

http://www.allsportsgp.com/grouppackages.htm

Look at the bottom two. we would probably be using one of those. so neat 100 each with food or drink or gas.

85-95 per driver

Ouch...yeah...for only 2hrs...I'll sit out...maybe just take pictures of everyone else while they are doing their thing. Sounds like fun, but that just isn't my personal opinion of a good dollar-to-fun ratio.

Wait you LIKE detslider? cause he has far from a good reputation over here.

So list wise we are up to about 7-8?

Can you guys advertise this. The jerset/philly threads.. and if those people in VAginia have their own too!

Just because I am friends with Mat, does that make me a bad person?. What actually happened?. I have known him since 2007 and he is a stand-up guy....

agreed.

So is just under 100 bucks too much for the masses?

If so IAG would be the next option. WHile fun I just dont see it being the GREAT experiance a indoor endurance gokart race would be...

Id try and get someone to buy me a white Sparco race suit and a white helmet so I can come as FAT STIG!

http://astrx.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/snapshot20070409234139.jpg

http://astrx.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/snapshot20070409234139.jpg

I don't think that would be you, Josh. This guy fits in his suite and the suite is not busting at the seams. :lol:

Plus it doesn't look like the car slumped to the driver's side either.

Archived