LegacyGT.com

MD/DC/NOVA Winter 2011 Mega meet GI thread!!!

LegacyGTBiggie

Which Option would you be in for if you plan on attending?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Option would you be in for if you plan on attending?

• 1) Go kart
    • 2) Lunch - cruise - shop
    • 3) Long drive/ cruise meet
    • 4) Other

Why I am so happy my new house will have a garage. Ceilings appeared to be atleast 9'... So I am thinking as a present to myself... LIFT!!!!

Also though not insulated(YET), the fireplace backs into the garage. Im hoping that starting a fire will help keep it warm in there. If not ill get a heater.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
Also though not insulated(YET), the fireplace backs into the garage. Im hoping that starting a fire will help keep it warm in there. If not ill get a heater.

I always use my parents' garage to do work on my cars. It is not heated (and is in the basement with cinderblock walls), but I heat up enough when doing car work that I still am comfortable in a T-shirt when it's freezing out, providing the garage door isn't wide open. I think generally speaking, if a garage is attached, it doesn't get much colder than 50 degrees even when it's super cold.

AHHH!! That was YOUR blue one!! Yeah I saw it that night when I was there when the cars came off the truck. It definitely is gorgeous.

Mine was parked on the far right, by the wall. It still had all its plastic on it. I will be picking it up soon, as soon as the clear bra is installed on it. But given work and whatnot, it's making it very hard. :( I may even pick it up next week.

Did you change out the tires? I didn't get a good look, but it looked like there was a different set of tires on your car versus mine. But then again, this was at night.

Are you still going to get your STi on 12/10 Harry?. GL with that...:). I may shoot for a STi next year..need to get back in that mode..I miss my 2 WRX's already...LGT really doesn't do much for me....LOL...

I'm a moderator on Subaruforester.org...
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

PM me a link, and I'll sticky it in the Mid-Atlantic section
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived