LegacyGT.com

GI: New Quad Tip CBE for 05-09 from Infamous Performance

m sprank

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, not saying that I would be able to do this without my wife killing me, but would you be able to do these on an individual basis based on your new relationship with Stromung? $1250 may seem high to you or to most, but I have spent more and gotten less when I was running with BMW.

So M Sprank is this a one-and-done thing or could you do an individual (identical quad SS) setup at a later date as long as the money was in your hands?

Can't wait to see these installed and hear the music they make...

So, not saying that I would be able to do this without my wife killing me, but would you be able to do these on an individual basis based on your new relationship with Stromung? $1250 may seem high to you or to most, but I have spent more and gotten less when I was running with BMW.

So M Sprank is this a one-and-done thing or could you do an individual (identical quad SS) setup at a later date as long as the money was in your hands?

Can't wait to see these installed and hear the music they make...

I think he can get away with another group buy.. You're not the only one who regrets missing out on this deal.

Sorry to steal his thunder, but I found this on YouTube and figured this was from the group buy...I searched for the name but could not find the user attached to it. Anyone from this group recognize? Closest I found was Kwok007. ** Found out it is in fact member 'chutrain'

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Fits the cut out perfectly and sound awesome! As this has been posted before I will be happy to take this down if it is requested.

yea that same vid is posted earlier in this three or the other cant rember witch... but yes it's from this buy.

That would be chutrain but I can't find his original posting. I posted it into the video compilation thread stickied here.

If you think it fits the sedan cutouts perfectly, wait until you see it on a wagon. :D;)

There will be no more Group buys. Not on this CBE or anything else. Not for a while.

I am no longer offering online parts sales at this time.

PayPal, this GB and the other previous GB's have finally eaten up any savings, retirement, etc. I had. I am now borrowing money from family to put food on table. I tried to fight the loses for as long as I could. I can no longer help pay for everyones parts. I have massive bills to pay and no income.

Yes, the prices are low. So low it cost me the business.

Sorry to steal his thunder, but I found this on YouTube and figured this was from the group buy...I searched for the name but could not find the user attached to it. Anyone from this group recognize? Closest I found was Kwok007. ** Found out it is in fact member 'chutrain'

Fits the cut out perfectly and sound awesome! As this has been posted before I will be happy to take this down if it is requested.

Yeah, that was me. I have video of the exhaust broken in a bit. The tips are

pretty black from use. Just have to edit a bit and upload.

Tuning services are Shamars gig. He is still going strong. Tuning services are still offered same as always.

I need payments NOW. Stromung is waiting. I have 21 CBE's to pay final payment on. I can not carry the bill. If payments are not made by Wed. I will have to cancel orders and start refunding money.

No BS. I lost so much money on this GB it has forced me to close my online store. I do not have the money to pay Stromung. PayPal merchant services has all my money. I wont get it for 90 days. So, if payments stop, CBEs will take 90 days to be delivered as I wait patiently for PayPal to release my money and hand it over to Stromung bit by bit.

For now, I am living off money I borrowed from my mother. She had to take it out of her IRA. If I dont pay her back in 60 days, I owe her more for taxes and fees.

I'm still saying if one of these people that owes whatever amount doesn't send you the money soon, then cancel their order. Refund whatever is left over and let someone like me step in and claim it. No reason for everyone to get screwed over this.

If that's an option PM me as well. I will take someone else's place that didn't or won't pay.. Good luck in either case man.

Archived