LegacyGT.com

GI: New Quad Tip CBE for 05-09 from Infamous Performance

m sprank

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Mike - when someone plants, weeds, waters and tends their field, they expect to eat and profit from their labors. That's only right and proper.

I deeply appreciate how much of ^ you've been doing, and everything that you've contributed to making this a successful and dependable "service" for our membership. No one could ask for more - and I hope and pray that you do get to eat of the fruit of your hard labors.

LMK if I can do anything to help - sincerely - I always want to see the good guys succeed, and you are the best of the good guys.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I do apologize for the delay. I know everyone is waiting. I also know Stromung is not happy. But I should have the final payment for Stromung on Monday (got to get money transferred to my account and have a check cut).

I am doing everything I can, as fast as I can to get this resolved. No one will get stiffed. I have already been called a fraud once this week by a forum member and I would like to think that my years here and feedback show that I am not a fraud/thief/cheat, etc.

I have 3 members who need to pay. Emails have been sent. I have 1 member backing out and he needs to contact me for a refund. That will leave 1 sedan CBE available.

I have secured payment for the final 21 CBE's to ship. I will have payment Wed morning in the form of a bank check for Stromung. I have offered to drive it up and deliver in person Wed afternoon. or next day air for Thur delivery.

Left a VM and a EM for Stromung this afternoon, updating them of my progress.

All CBE's should be released next week.

WOW, I hate to flog a dead horse but holly-hella BS. I was part of this GB, paid right away & have had this sweet exhaust on my ride for a while now. I've haven't looked at this thread in months. Mike, u do good business & put out great products, sorry for trouble some people have given u.

Work is a four letter word. We try to not make it work. Sometimes it is unavoidable. I would prefer that a group of friends could just simply be productive together and have similar mindsets and a common goal. That is less like work.

Work is a four letter word. We try to not make it work. Sometimes it is unavoidable. I would prefer that a group of friends could just simply be productive together and have similar mindsets and a common goal. That is less like work.

Mike

Having met you and your guys, it would seem to me you are on your way to achieving that. Most of us don't have the privilege of working with their friends; I like my coworkers, but my friends are a mostly different circle. Twenty years from now, I hope you can look back at this as nothing but a rough patch along the way to success (however you define it). Continue to 'take care of business', and you'll get there.

^ Knowing the "crew" you've got there, I know the mindset is in the right direction. Echo the sentiments about this being just a rough patch - with clear skies and following winds on the horizon.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

My head is spinning. Just went through every invoice and tried to verify payments. Sent out a lot of emails. I already see that I made at least three errors and sent emails to those that are paid in full or received their cbe already. My apologies.

From my current count I see 3 available cbe's. Dont qoute me yet. I admit that paperwork on this has gotton so large that I have made errors. I need to make absolutely sure that everyone who paid gets theirs and that any unfinished payments get returned.

But I count 18 "buyers" (some not paid in full) and 21 cbe's. Please check your email. I need a little assistance from those waiting to make sure I have you on the shipping list.

martin p

Sedan 3" flange

reliable sellers

Sedan 3"

Michael S - verified

Sedan 3" (For me)

Michael S - verified

Sedan 3" (For me)

Gary W - verified

Wagon 3" Flange

Jonathan H

Wagon 3" Flange

michael m - verified

Sedan 3" Flange

Kyle J - verified

Wagon 3" Flange

Pero P - verified

Wagon 3" Flange

Ian T - verified

Wagon 3" Flange

Jesse B - verified

Wagon 3" Flange

Tim S - verified

Wagon 3" Flange

Albert L - verified

Wagon 3" Flange

Lucien F

Wagon 3" Flange

Ryan W - verified

Wagon 2.5" Flange

Dale T - verified

Wagon 2.5" Flange

Michael S - verified

Wagon 3" Flange (for me)

Eli B - verified

Sedan 3"

Mike M, I recall that I might have your choice incorrect. Got mixed up in user names. If so, have no fear, I have a Sedan 3" for you.

All, please check this list and let me know (PM is fine).

Almost all the orders are verified. Want to send the list to Stromung today with the payment.

Then I can offer whatever is left over. Not sure how to handle that. I know there are interested parties, I have received the messages. But I will need immediate payment. Price will not be GB price. If their are more than 8 people with payment in hand, I will see about another production run for you. In the past Stromung has said the magic number is 12. They also appear rather busy again with German car orders.

I'm catted. I only hear the drone on decel (I always downshift to 3rd when I brake for stoplights), and 1st-3rd acceleration from stop lights.

Highway cruising is quiet, I can't hear it over level 6 radio and hwy winds. Turbo + CAI noise is louder than the exhaust.

Archived