• BMW 550i xDrive
    • Cadillac CTS 3.6L AWD
    • Infiniti M56i AWD
    • Mercedes Benz 550 4matic

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...I'll give you CRAZY!

P.S. That is not how I got my name...that would be another thread! ;) AND...I have soooo many more stories about my farm! The good old days! I still have it, but I only go there for shooting - pistols, shotguns, rifles, ect. fun,fun,fun "Sounds like there's a war going on over them hills at the Sugarview Farm...yeehaw!"

Wow. Im a cityboy and seriously, this new car thread is OKAAAAY but a...

CRAZY KEN DAYS ON THE FARM thread of all the insane things you did and stories other people did would be a GREAT thread.

I know it is a lot to type but I was practically in TEARS imagining the thought process as you worked up to the bronco2 on the mini lake.

(I am a lifetime member of the NRA since '78 too)

KEN BABY, you F'n DELIVER.

...I'm glad you enjoyed my story. On top of things, can you imagine being the ONLY asian family who owns a farm in the farmland community! 8)

Btw, i was 16 on the above story!

I also had an el camino (spell check) on the farm...awesome, fun drifting car...powerful too...carb eng.

My neighbor had the original subaru brat! Scary on the dirt field.

CK

Meh I have fallen out of love with subaru a little. Still love my car. Been going abck and forth on selling it as of late.

Sell it at 16k and then spend another 13k to buy a 07 28,000 mile performance shocked CTS-V? i mean 13 grand is a LOT of money. For a lot less I could just get my brakes and VF52 and IC sprayer and stay with the LGT.

Don't get an automatic STi. Totally lame.

I drove two 2011 CTS-V's today. Get one of them. You won't be sorry. The automatic sucks, probably about as bad as the 5EAT. Granted, I'm a terrible judge of automatic transmissions. I think they all, inherently, suck.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

It has buttons on the steering wheel. I tried them in the Sedan I drove, and they seemed fine. If you get one, you have to get the suede variant.

I did know the Raptor took E85. I think all Ford Trucks since the mid 90's have been flex-fuel capable or had an option for flex-fuel. It probably makes less power in E85 mode though.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

^^^ A couple considerations so people spread correct information:

E85 burns faster than 93 (Phil @ Element). This causes most of the burn (heat) to occur in the cylinder where it is NOT measured, not in the head and runner where it IS measured.

Further Advanced Ignition, that is possible over 93, results in lower EGTs as well. For same reason as above.

In reality, it CAN make more power because you CAN advance timing, boost and AFR further than 93 will allow. For that matter you can do the exact same thing with ANY high octane racing fuel (if you can find and afford it).

But yes it does require 1/3 more fuel to maintain the same relative AFR, and more fuel = more upgrades = more $$$.

That and it doing anything for mileage has always been either a lie or a misguided claim made to justify something that really has no economic justification so far as today is concerned.

Sorry to interupt, please carry on.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived