LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Saw a grey/dark silver LGT about 9:20 or 9:30AM today, May 21. Was westbound on hwy 50, I was in the left lane and you were behind me... then hauled ass in the second left-most lane to get ahead of me.

Must have been in a hurry.

I'm the silver 99 legacy with the legacygt.com sticker in the top right of the rear window.

Saw a grey/dark silver LGT about 9:20 or 9:30AM today, May 21. Was westbound on hwy 50, I was in the left lane and you were behind me... then hauled ass in the second left-most lane to get ahead of me.

I'm the silver 99 legacy with the legacygt.com sticker in the top right of the rear window.

careful about using "gray" when describing the color. Some people are a little sensitive :spin:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

black legacy with tinted light and front grill mod. pulling out of AT&T park, made a right on Embarcadero, and then u-turned on Townsend. 5/19 about 6:10pm.

whoa, someone actually spotted me. I usually go unseen. I work at the sega building next to the ball park there

Interesting day for car-watching on 237-880 (and Fremont). Yes, there IS some Subaru content..

First: SWEET looking recent 911 with ground-effects in white (maybe gt3?)

A couple of Audis:

-new A8L (different rear end)

-R8 - NICE

A couple of Auda-state-girls:

-cute brunette from Mass in 330ci

-cute blonde from Utah in recent 2.5i sedan (with the extra reflectors in the rear bumper - what year did they add those? I have an '05, so I don't pay that much attention to the newer models)

haha sorry about that, I had to get all the way past Willows by 11 am:spin:

I did notice you, clean looking car

Spotted a gray LGT sedan on Sierra College Road heading north around 9:30AM today.

Might have been me. I drive a silver 2008 spec-b. Probably didn't notice you as I was watching out for a SUV wanting to go faster than everyone else.

Yesterday:

Saw a Spec B witrh just the spec B badge on biz 80 near 50. I don't think he ever got close enough to see me due to merging traffic. 2008, i think.

Saw a GRP sedan on 80 between Davis and Dixon as well.

I was the really dirty ABP wagon (driving cross-country will do that)

Yeah it for sure had at least an 08-09 rear bumper and lights and I'm 99% sure there was a Spec B badge. I first spotted him on the Bus. 80 and he went all the way to HW 65.

Ya that was def me. I need to get my windshield fixed :lol:

Today at work I saw a white 2000 legacy L come in for an oil change. Had nice looking aftermarket wheels and a bunch of stuff under the hood was painted red. Also had a loud sounding exhaust. Didn't get that good of a look at it though cause I was working on some dumb lexus.

Oh this was at the Goodyear in Arden fair mall in Sacramento.

Edited by KnifeyMcShanker

2000, white LGT at Apple Mountain Golf Course. Talked to the owner and his girlfriend. Said he bought it used and currently has 182,000 miles on it. His girlfriend wants a new one. Liked mine. Didn't get his name, but he lives in Placerville.

was followed by a 06 Spec B over high way 9 this mornign at about 7:30ish. could see those lovely brick red seats in it :p.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

i saw what was either an 06 or 07 DGM spec b on 19th Ave in San Francisco (highway 1) today. It was farely stock, but i still flashed my highbeams. I got no response though. I was driving the 09 DGM spec b going to opposite direction
For the last time, my car is not a Camry

i saw what was either an 06 or 07 DGM spec b on 19th Ave in San Francisco (highway 1) today. It was farely stock, but i still flashed my highbeams. I got no response though. I was driving the 09 DGM spec b going to opposite direction

07... Could be ratcoon?