LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

• 2 weeks later...
5/13/09 about 4 PM on HW 80 in Sacramento. Silver 08 or 09 Spec B lowered and maybe rims and a cracked windshield.

may have been me, but im 05 w/ JDM tails, cleared HIDs, and gold BBS.... i do have a huuuuuge crack in my windshield.

what section of 80 and what direction?

EDIT

nm i didnt work on the 13th

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

I think that was me. Was that you in the spec b with tinted windows and made a left and I made a right on hickey?

Yup that was me. Justgot them tinted that day. Still trippin off how these tints give the impression that all cars I see through them with my polarized sunglasses have candy coated paint job.

Anyone out there in the Central Coast area? I am in Paso. I see Subs all over the place and hardly anyone seems to be paying attention.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Does he have about a 1.5" drop? They guy driving had his seat tilted back sort of far and I assume he prefers to roll the windows down vs running the AC.

Was he driving with one hand on top of the steering wheel, sunglasses on the edge of his nose, and his head nodding to the beat?

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Does he have about a 1.5" drop? They guy driving had his seat tilted back sort of far and I assume he prefers to roll the windows down vs running the AC.

STD just got springs a few weeks ago. scrawny lookin' white dude?

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg