LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

06 spec B drivin around the mercado movie theater parking lot around 2pm. me and another enkeiandmore were saying that you should've parked w/ us. haha.

that's me, i was there with my kid and was finding a parking spot.

8am sunday morning - Mt. Hamilton rt. 130 - I was going downhill when I passed by an ABP Legacy that was going uphill around one of the curves.

Hope you enjoyed your drive! Nice to see the roads were nice and open=)

6/13/09 @ 3pm. SWP GT wagon in Arden Fair parking lot near Arden Way entrance. Edited by FJ60
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

5/31/09 9ish AM by Sierra College FJ60 :) (I think)

9 am on a Sunday? I don't recall exactly what I was doing, but my money is on reading the paper and eating a Poptart in bed.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

Man, I haven't had this many sigtings in one weekend.

Friday around 3 or 4, blue LGT sedan in Davis, across the street from BofA.

Saturday 11am, white LGT wagon at REI/Costco parking lot and a blue LGT sedan following me out on Cal Expo.

Saturday 7pm on 21st Street in Sacramento, blue LGT wagon.

Saw one more, but can't remember where.

white gt sedan w/ fogs and rims (maybe?) along northbound lafayette. i was in the silver 2.5i sedan heading south on lafayette around 5pm. threw a wave at you.

that was me - no fogs on my car other than stockers :lol:. I threw a wave back but am not sure if you saw it since my tint is a bit dark. my fiance immediately proceeded to laugh at us...i knew i recognized your car cuz of the trunk mods. =)

Hey Aldouse, were you at the Curtner wingstop on friday?

I had dinner with my gf at Lee's noodle house, and then had to go to a movie, so I just drove through the lot to see who was there. Couldn't stop though, next time!

Any of you going to to the AHA National Homebrew Conference in Oakland this week? I'll be there with my Leggy...probably parked in a garage the whole time, though :)
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

ah deng, what time were you guys there? I only played 9, but didn't see anyone when I walked by the lot=\

I ran into pter's QSM Spec.B @ Milpitas square after that tho. Coincidentally ate dinner at the HK place haha, nice to finally meet you ; )

12:00 noon today in Folsom - 05/06 Black LGT sedan lowered on dark (gunmetal?) 6-spoke wheels. Had exhaust, HID's and tint. Male driver, no passengers.

Very nice car. I looked over as I passed you going the other way but you seemed pretty focused.

06 rbp gt sedan w/ exhaust, BBS/sti rims(?), jdm spec-b front bumper (i think??) and aftermarket grill tonite along lundy ave in san jose.

I see the same one all the time in the neighborhoods surrounding san jose municipal golf course. I guess he lives there.

Silver 05/06 LGT wagon w/ stock wheels and tow hitch w/ 2" adaptor and Nevada license plates spotted today (6/20) around 10 a.m. at Mammoth Bar OHV park in the Auburn State Rec. Area near Auburn. I was on my mountain bike. :)