LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

That was me in the ABP wagon Saturday. On the way back from the meet in Davis. nice looking sedan. Waved at my lady friend huh? That was either my wife or daughter depending on which one you were waving at... no worries. ;-)

Saturday I also saw a silver wagon heading West on 80 near Longview, couldn't see much detail - and then another silver wagon, black wheels, West on 80 near Madison. It was a GT rich day!

i duno who it was lol i couldn't see the driver. just the front passenger so i waved at her instead.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

not sure if he is on here anymore.. But I believe I saw cale at strikes in eg..bowled right next to him..ahah he still on the board, or even have an lgt anymore?

Cale still has his car so it was him, hes usually spotted on the i-club boards when hes online

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Spotted a 05 - 07 OBP LGT Sedan on 28 this morning. It looked like stock but debaged with a asian lady driving and was oblivious. I tried to wave, but being oblivious, she didn't knotice me.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Hi everyone, new LGT owner here.

Wow, seems like all the spottings are happening in the Sac area... not too many LGT's in the south bay I'm guessing?

Hi Leggnut, palo alto eh? I'm in San Jose in case you see a DGM 08 rollin around =)

if you were driving a white outback xt up to sierra at tahoe sunday morning, F U C K YOU! I wanted to pit you off the cliff for driving slow around the corners and not letting me pass on the straights by speeding up to 85-95 mph Edited by snowfiend

if you were driving a white outback xt up to sierra at tahoe sunday morning, F U C K YOU! I wanted to pit you off the cliff for driving slow around the corners and not letting me pass on the straights by speeding up to 85-95 mph

Too many assh0les to even list, but my favorite coming back down this weekend was this douche with his hazards on, going ~45 in the left lane on 80.

spotted an 06-07 rbp 2.5i sedan w/ out of state plates on northbound 101 between palo alto and hwy 92 junction. you had aftermarket rims, maybe lowered as well, and looks like someone hit ur rear passengerside door. i was the silver legacy that watched u zoom by, and followed you for a bit while i took a closer look at your car then i backed off..

nice seeing another legacy driver around the bay.... tooo bad no love.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!