LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

We should plan a day when we'll all be in the GV area and scare the crap outta the local Subaru populace :lol:

...and speaking of not spotting another LGT member, I saw 2 cars this last weekend I thought I would never see in GV- A Merc SLR (which was easily doing 2x the limit on 49) and an Ariel Atom

I'm here this weekend and gone next weekend. I'll PM you guys my cell #, give me a call when your in the area, we'll go for a cruise or play cars in a parking lot somewhere ;)

- Eli

We should plan a day when we'll all be in the GV area and scare the crap outta the local Subaru populace :lol:

Believe me, with the number of subies up here any more won't be noticed, at all. Probably 25% of the cars here are NA subies. Another 50% ford trucks and 25% other makes.

- Eli

looky at all the gv natives coming out of the woodwork. Another one here, living in sac now but the parents and brother still live up there. Heading up there saturday as a matter of fact. Everytime i make the trip i see at least one or two lgts on the area roads.

are you down to meet up if you're in town too?

ABP/NBP wagon-thing with hoodscoop on SB I-5 around Fruitridge this afternoon 3:45-ish. Could have been an LGT or an OBXT. I was NB and only saw the color, the wagonish body, and the scoop.

--Steve

So I park all the way in the back of the parking lot at the movie theatre to avoid people parking on top of me. Even had my girlfriend's car protecting me on one side, but I come out of the movie and see this...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/woodyguy791/Subaru/Spec%20B/0728101656.jpg

I kid I kid. I'm actually thankful since you are much less likely to ding me! :cool:

I'm pretty sure this is the same car I spotted back in May:

Also spotted a white LGT on dark wheels merging onto 65 in Roseville around 1:45. I let you merge in front of me then you took off into the fast lane. :cool:
Edited by fx4me

So I park all the way in the back of the parking lot at the movie theatre to avoid people parking on top of me. Even had my girlfriend's car protecting me on one side, but I come out of the movie and see this...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/woodyguy791/Subaru/Spec%20B/0728101656.jpg

I kid I kid. I'm actually thankful since you are much less likely to ding me! :cool:

I'm pretty sure this is the same car I spotted back in May:

I just spotted that guy today on Galleria at about 1:30 PM.

ha white lgt on black wheels was meeee. i said to myself this will definitely get me spotted, sure enough haha. no but you had the same idea as me, park in the back to get away from the careless people. sure enough i thought id help you out guard one side haha. and yeah i was cruisin around all day yesterday notmygt i saw you on the turn left lane on antelope creek. im jus glad i finally got spotted lol