LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted a black LGT with a pink L7 Badge in the grill today on Hwy 1 in Marin, was on my way back to SF from Tamales bay, made a pit stop at the 7-11. Was waiting for my friends to pull out of the lot and get back on 1.

I went up to Hog's Island @ Tomales bay this weekend too, but we were there on Sunday. I saw a ABP 2.5i at a gas station on Hwy 1 in Marin I think, also on my way back home. How was it for you on Monday? It was pretty packed on Sun...

Saw a LGT with a JDM front bumper, after market rims, and dual tipped exhaust on 101 N in San Mateo yesterday all the way to 380 W.

Also yesterday but in Daly City near Westmoor high school, a white 2.5i with a B4 badge.

Saw a LGT with a JDM front bumper, after market rims, and dual tipped exhaust on 101 N in San Mateo yesterday all the way to 380 W.

Also yesterday but in Daly City near Westmoor high school, a white 2.5i with a B4 badge.

White 2.5i with B4 badge was me.

I went up to Hog's Island @ Tomales bay this weekend too, but we were there on Sunday. I saw a ABP 2.5i at a gas station on Hwy 1 in Marin I think, also on my way back home. How was it for you on Monday? It was pretty packed on Sun...

It was pretty packed up there on Monday. Parking was ridiculous, a few cars got ticketed I'm guessing because they were parked over the white line near the entrance to Tamales bay oyster co.? Wish it was warmer and sunnier on Monday but it was still nice out.

Spotted Irrational at the doggie park in Natomas.

yup, there twice a day for the next two weeks. backyard is getting paved so i cant let the dogs out into the wet concrete :(

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

A debadged black GT (?) sedan with exhaust on Sunrise at Gold Express on Saturday evening. Kinda caught me off guard, so I didn't get a very good look. It had 05-06 style wheels.