LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

That was me at the intersection of Hickey and Gellert. Finally I got spotted, I usually don't see that much LGT around the area. It's good to see another Legacy around here. I saw you coming down the street on Gellert going to opposite direction and stop at the light, then I was wondering why you stalled when the light turned green.

Was on my iPhone tryting to post on here :lol:. You got 5000K HID's?

Was on my iPhone tryting to post on here :lol:. You got 5000K HID's?

I got 6000K and I got yellow bulbs for my fog lights but its kinda hard to change. You got HID's for your headlights and fog lights? ohh where did you get your tint?

I swear I saw a hood scoop when you were coming down westridge. But yeah, didn't see you throw up a V.

It's all good. I think I may have see you around there one other time but that was a long while back. Nice Spec B btw, wish they still had one when I bought my car, but it's all good.

I got 6000K and I got yellow bulbs for my fog lights but its kinda hard to change. You got HID's for your headlights and fog lights? ohh where did you get your tint?

5000K Headlights and fogs. I had to drill a hole in the cap cover for the fogs.

King Tint in San Bruno. 50 on the Front 20 at the back using 3M Film.

It's all good. I think I may have see you around there one other time but that was a long while back. Nice Spec B btw, wish they still had one when I bought my car, but it's all good.

Thanks. Almost done with financing on it. Then, I might do some mods. Only have HID's and Cobb Springs.

5000K Headlights and fogs. I had to drill a hole in the cap cover for the fogs.

King Tint in San Bruno. 50 on the Front 20 at the back using 3M Film.

Im gonna to go check them out. I've been trying to find a good place to tint my windows. How much did they charge for all 7 windows?

Im gonna to go check them out. I've been trying to find a good place to tint my windows. How much did they charge for all 7 windows?

Ended up to be close to 3 bills. But the guy is good and I asked for 3M film.

>BSM 2.5i with Black rims around lunch time yesterday on Blue Ravine and E Bidwell. (Folsom)

>QSM 2008 Spec B with exhaust flew by my 3:00 at Sunrise towards Fair Oaks Blvd around 7:30pm. Super Clean.

Man, please stop giving the police pc for a stop.