LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Ok, who bought the 07 spec.B from Roseville Subaru in January 2010? It was QSM and I'm not sure it had stock rims on it. I test drove it before I bought mine and I'd love to know what stage it was at. I'm sure it had aftermarket exhaust and I'm thinking it was at least stage 1.

Anyone buy it or know who did?

Ok, who bought the 07 spec.B from Roseville Subaru in January 2010? It was QSM and I'm not sure it had stock rims on it. I test drove it before I bought mine and I'd love to know what stage it was at. I'm sure it had aftermarket exhaust and I'm thinking it was at least stage 1.

Anyone buy it or know who did?

My dad and I test drove that car back in December. It was DGM, had stock wheels, and the XO2 catback exhaust. I would have bought it but they were asking a ridiculous price at the time for a car with 40k and looked like it had been beat with a chain. They later dropped the price 3-4k but I had already bought my '06.

Edited by fx4me

I remember seeing that car, it looked like it had alot of parts on it, I think it was stg. 2 from what i remember seeing a DP. I was tempted to sell my car and get that one since it came with alot of parts I wanted anyways. Nice ride whoever has it now tho!

I remember seeing that car, it looked like it had alot of parts on it, I think it was stg. 2 from what i remember seeing a DP. I was tempted to sell my car and get that one since it came with alot of parts I wanted anyways. Nice ride whoever has it now tho!

I didn't notice the DP, but it was pretty loud, so I guess it is definitely possible it was stage 2. It had a lot of scratches, a dented A-pillar, and a price of $27k that they wouldn't budge. I saw it again in Jan and they had dropped it to ~$23k.

Edited by fx4me

I as well know the spec B. Test drove it in Dec, they also had a beautiful 08 swp fully loaded that I'm driving now. Oh yea

I sat in that one, never drove it though. A manual tranny was a requirement for me. Looked really nice though, and weren't there 2 SWP GTs there?

?!?!?!?!? Your car is way nicer Mark!

That thing was beat, but it drove pretty well. I test drove it and a new WRX one night in December. That car won me over to the spec.B, and I was a little disappointed when I got in my car the first time. Engine response wasn't nearly the same. Of course I didn't know about the stages etc at that time...

Saw a few LGT's between grass valley and p-ville on 49 yesterday.

No kidding, there are a million up here (grass valley) but I don't think any are on this site. Someone prove me wrong! There is at least one other spec.B here and quite a few LGTs.

I do see a bunch whenever we're up there, which is pretty often- The girlfriends parents have a house in Wildwood, her grandparents live off 49 in La Barr Meadows, and my grandparents live off 49 in El Dorado.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you since we're twins :lol:

Elib,

I was down in GV a few weeks ago. I was born and raised there and my folks are still living there. I'll be down there this next weekend too. I NEVER see and LGTs there though, and my eyes are always peeled. Guess im just not lucky. I used to have an '06 spec too that i would cruise thru from time to time.

Looky at all the GV natives coming out of the woodwork. Another one here, living in Sac now but the parents and brother still live up there. Heading up there Saturday as a matter of fact. Everytime I make the trip I see at least one or two LGTs on the area roads.