LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Funny how i-club sac area sighting has over 8K posts and LGT NorCal sighting is about a quarter of the number of the posts they have.

most lgt drivers arent "enthusiasts" versus sti/wrx owners who are more likely to be.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

My EXACT twin OBP wagon (even with a Ron Price sticker!), 5EAT, black leather, and 225-45-17 Michelin Pilot A/S (ok, you have "Plus", I don't have "Plus").

I parked beside you at Ohlonee college on Saturday while my nephew and I hiked Mission Peak (up 1:25!).

SWP LGT with wheels, exhaust, and mud flaps on EDH Blvd at hwy 50 this evening. You drove behind me for a minute then passed. I was in my Tacoma towing a golf cart.

'06 Spec.B in the Savemart parking lot about an hour ago in Carson City. Blonde girl driving. I was in my Tacoma again.

Edit - Just realized that I shouldn't have posted this in the NorCal thread. Oh well.

saw mark this morning off montague and riveroaks!

Deng, how did I not see you? Oh yah, I was rushing through trying to make the turn before it turned red xD That thing takes forever! What were you up to in that area so early in the morn?

Kool running into you on 880 the other day! My GF was so confused how I spotted you behind me in traffic.

Deng, how did I not see you? Oh yah, I was rushing through trying to make the turn before it turned red xD That thing takes forever! What were you up to in that area so early in the morn?

Kool running into you on 880 the other day! My GF was so confused how I spotted you behind me in traffic.

i was driving opposite direction w/ my bike on the roof. haha. headed to sports basement to get tire replaced before hitting the trail on the hot sunny sunday. ugh. hahaah

yea i noticed u were speeding tryin to catch that light.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Costco Hickey this Saturday parked in the handicap spot. Lowered blue 05-07 LGT.

That was me! I was at Costco on Saturday parked in a handicap and my car is lowered. Just got my car out of the body shop that day.

3rd day of ownership and i haven't even seen an outback let alone a legacy gt.... =(

You will only see them when you are not driving your Subaru it seems.

You will only see them when you are not driving your Subaru it seems.

well that's sad because that would look kind of weird if I were to give a nod to a legacy owner and i just happened to not be in my car... :lol: