LegacyGT.com

Subaru Badge of Ownership

Stiffy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so prolly doesnt work in canada? :(

Canadian Forester owners (on SubaruForester.org) with vehicles purchased Stateside had no problems with the VIN verification, and report that their Canadian mailing addresses were received by the system OK.....

But otherwise, unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for our brothers across the border. :(

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

see now your attempt at a stab back just didn't work. the civic belongs to the wife, not mine. :rolleyes:

try again.

ill be sure to put it on ur civic!

i'll go out of my way and get a Type-R badge too

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

:lol: think the wife will notice?

who DriftMotion? Pfhhhh... please.... :rolleyes: ain't nothin but a thang!!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Ladies, please, you are both pretty.

This Outback marks my 7th Subaru. Probably my last, depending on what comes out of Japan over the next few years. I want a good looking, turbo diesel station wagon with a 6-speed manual and AWD. Hopefully they will have something that fits the bill. Shame I don't like the new Outback body, or it would be great to get one of those.

I got biking, Performance, Mechanical, and I think that was it. Order #300!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

me starting shit? uh no. you are the one who was starting shit by making your snyde comment about people wanting to put these on their car. you open yourself up to comments back when you do that.

and no not the rainbow badge; the Type R badge.

So bottom line I was poking jabs at you for your first comment. LIght hearted at best but my point was clearly made.

so ur excuse of saying that's your wife's car excludes you from the rainbow badge?

whatever you say

I would continue, but I'd rather not talk to someone who just wants to start shit

Guest heightsgtltd

This Outback marks my 7th Subaru. Probably my last, depending on what comes out of Japan over the next few years. I want a good looking, turbo diesel station wagon with a 6-speed manual and AWD. Hopefully they will have something that fits the bill. Shame I don't like the new Outback body, or it would be great to get one of those.

Your best bet for that new wagon may be the rebadged opel as Buick Regal which is rumored as of last week to have all that you asked for ;)

I can't believe I'm thinking about buying a Buick :lol:

The new Regal is now rumored to have a diesel? Depending on what comes to the states, I wouldn't rule out the twin-turbo V6 option in that car. Diesel be damned in the face of several hundred horsepower.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I *almost* can't believe how many of us - myself included - are looking at the new Regal.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Guest heightsgtltd
Yeah it already has a diesel abroad in addition to the TT 6, and word is that there will be a wagon with 6speed manual, AWD and turbo diesel

It'll be a major tie between the motor combination in the wagon.

If the TTV6 AND the TD show up with AWD and a 6MT in the wagon, I'll have to do some serious thinking. That would likely be my next car, though. I *shudder* at the thought of owning a Buick, but we'll see.

It made it to autoblog on May 28th...

And yes, lets get a fund started for some serious K-series action. Can the wife handle 240whp in her front-driver? We can build it!

I have a k20a2 head casting with k20z3 cams and valvetrain, sitting in my shop. it was going in my EP3 before my wife totaled it. put it on any k24 block, and toss in 2009 TSX 11:1 pistons on tsx rods, and you're good to go!

sorry, I've been building hondas since 1990. back to soobie conversations...

I can't believe I'm thinking about buying a Buick :lol:

I *almost* can't believe how many of us - myself included - are looking at the new Regal.
You are not alone my friends.... you are not alone. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I have a k20a2 head casting with k20z3 cams and valvetrain, sitting in my shop. it was going in my EP3 before my wife totaled it. put it on any k24 block, and toss in 2009 TSX 11:1 pistons on tsx rods, and you're good to go!

sorry, I've been building hondas since 1990. back to soobie conversations...

Why would you waste such a sweet motor on a fugly looking car like that. Acura has died in my heart after the old fart took over operations:mad:. Now they are all retarded and if I see that old man I will punch right in the face for messing up such a wonderful car company.

Why would you waste such a sweet motor on a fugly looking car like that. Acura has died in my heart after the old fart took over operations:mad:. Now they are all retarded and if I see that old man I will punch right in the face for messing up such a wonderful car company.

the new acuras are horid with the big chrome noses on em. I was actually looking for a TL when I found the LGT, and the previous body style TL looks so much better than the newest one.

I never thought the EP3 was "fugly", but I'll give you it wasn't the greatest looking civic in stock form. I bought it new in 03 for 16,300 out the door, when sticker was a few bucks shy of 20 grand. after that, I really started liking the car. it had more drivers room than the LGT (I'm 6'5" 250#), I could haul whatever I wanted to inside it (one time I had my pitbike, 4 tires and wheels, gas jug, and packed for a weekend, and still had room up front), and it was a good traveling car. it came with a momo wheel (like the LGT) and the seats were built by recaro. for what it was, it was a decent platform, but like most cars, it needed some tweaking. the EP3-R beats the new civic type R models (EDM and JDM) in every track test they can throw at it. functionally, the main differences in the EP3 and EP3-R is the sway bar packages and about 40 more HP. I had most of the EP3-R creature comforts, and was addressing the HP deficiency when it got totaled.

this was pretty much how it looked before the wreck.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9057/img23502421711.jpg

A lot of us want a turbo diesel 6MT station wagon my friend!!!!

Unfortunately not so easy to find one here across the pond...

I drove an A4 1.9 Turbo diesel 7 speed auto in Europe last April and it was sweet.... Let alone > 45mpg!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived