LegacyGT.com

Subaru Badge of Ownership

Stiffy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
were you guys expecting a +5whp gain out of this thing or something? it's free...

I was ecpecting a badge like the Subaru badge or the GT badge something made a little nicer then the cheap plastic they sent

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

It was free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: A Subaru badge or GT badge costs $20-$40 from anywhere you buy it. :lol: Did we all miss that it was FREE!?!?!? :iam:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I finally got around to putting mine on. I'm not one for badges or stickers on the car so I opted for putting them in the trunk like this:

DSCN1977_e.jpg.555c0ef4d62132c5af3324af583805cc.jpg

DSCN1978_e.jpg.52b57fdbf246398d9ad1bb49da47abc4.jpg

DSCN1979_e.jpg.8e9d28b49fe7f6b75908a0e63ed2f183.jpg

Peaty,

2019 Imp Sport 5 Dr (Mine) 2013 Outback Premium (Wife's)

2010 Legacy 3.6R (Son), 2001 Forester S (other son)

1999 Miata (my summer ride)

• 1 month later...
No, but I did see a licence plate frame yesterday on a Legacy wagon that read "If you are going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair"

:lol:

That's awesome, my fiance needs that one... she get's so pissed at tailgaters.

ANYWAY, Here's what I did with my badge today.

http://i54.tinypic.com/rmr7fd.jpg

I knew I should have patented it :lol: Could have made money. Looks nice JP :)

Sorry, but this came in the mail the monday after I spent basically the whole weekend detailing the exterior of my baby... not a chance in hell I was sticking that on the paint:spin:

Sorry, but this came in the mail the monday after I spent basically the whole weekend detailing the exterior of my baby... not a chance in hell I was sticking that on the paint:spin:

Oh I know. Detailed or not that wasn't going anywhere else but my plate. Best place for it IMO....I debadged my trunk for a reason.

My guess would be no cause it's offered by Subaru of America. But try it out anyways....might work. You could always shoot them an email stating your situation...SOA is very generous and I bet you they will send you one. I have personal experience with this. I emailed them offering a suggestion on a part that was pretty expensive. They wrote me back a few days later and told me they were going to pay for 50% of the part....cool :lol:

• 5 months later...

Archived