LegacyGT.com

Subaru Badge of Ownership

Stiffy

^ I don't think anyone's gotten theirs in the mail just yet..... ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ I don't think anyone's gotten theirs in the mail just yet..... ;)

well...............why not? I want to see what it looks like on someones car dammit!! :p

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

The legacy is my 9th :)

Peaty,

2019 Imp Sport 5 Dr (Mine) 2013 Outback Premium (Wife's)

2010 Legacy 3.6R (Son), 2001 Forester S (other son)

1999 Miata (my summer ride)

well...............why not? I want to see what it looks like on someones car dammit!! :p

^ :lol::lol::p

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Yea I don't know were I'm going to put mine yet, def not outside the car

I just debadged my trunk Friday, I don't know if I really want to put the BoO on there now. So I'll be interested to see what you come up with!

I hope that it is has a good sticky backing.

I took my SUBARU letters off and I want to glue them to my kayak. :lol:

Since it's OEM, it's likely to use 3M's Automotive Trim/Molding tape, as with any other OEM badges or exterior accessory.

Lol @ the Subaru hate on a Legacy forum. I ordered one, but wanted to lie and say it was like my 9th Subaru, just because I think it's a little campy to have a "baby's 1st subaru" sticker. I suggested a "driving to work" lifestyle badge.

Deal with SOA when you have a problem and you'll be saying the exact thing.

I'll reserve judgment until I see them, but so far they sound really lame..

Damn. Beat me to it. Now that someone else has crossed the "don't say anything if you don't have anything nice to say" I'll jump on it.

My first thought when I saw this was, "Man.. friggin' gay as hell", but that might offend someone and that is not my intent. So, let's PC it up a bit and go with simply "Dorky!".

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

I had to look up what LGBT meant. I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time.

A question for those that have them already. Are the icons seperable? i.e. could I put them in different locations?

lol

anyone here is ACTUALLY planning to put them on the trunk/rear gate?

LOL

Actually I was ordering one to put on your car since you seem to be "all high and mighty". got the rainbow one for you to.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

sweet

more free badges to put on other people's car

Happy to help man. i support you.;)

Archived