LegacyGT.com

Wagon CBE Options

need bb

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody bought this yet? Would it connect to a Cobb DP without an adapter?

It has a 3" flat flange from what I can tell so you would need either an adaptor or have seen some folks just use the douhnut ring and gasket.

The sedan Greddy Evo2 fits without any problems the tips are just tucked, which I kinda like because they are so big. But I have been running it for almost a month with no burn issues, a little bit of soot, but thats prob with any catback.

Plenty of pictures here, and let me know if you want anymore...

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/brilliant-silver-stage-2-wagon-and-then-some-141369.html

• 2 weeks later...

Would the Greddy SP2 fit a sedan or is it strictly just for the wagon? I ask this because of what I saw in this video....

Exhaust mods: Invidia Catless Downpipe, Greddy SP-2 catback, and STI uppipe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw0aa5rJ-iY]YouTube- 2005 Legacy GT Exhaust[/ame]

Im not really sure... I tried to do a search for the exhaust but all I could find are the ones for the wagon. Kinda sux that the exhaust has been discontinued.... I really want one but just wanna make sure it will fit the sedan, even if it does stick out a lil bit.

Looking at that OBX I don't think there is any resonator, so if your worried about drone on the highway I am going to assume there is a lot.

I am running full AVO for a wagon from my down pipe back, it is loud when you go WOT, but due to the resonator in the mid-pipe it doesn't drone that bad. While the exhaust is very expensive I wouldn't trade it for any other set up, very sweet sound.

I was told by the seller that they just picked that pic of the web and that was not the exhaust. If you look, the tips do not extend past the bumper.

Looking at that OBX I don't think there is any resonator, so if your worried about drone on the highway I am going to assume there is a lot.

I am running full AVO for a wagon from my down pipe back, it is loud when you go WOT, but due to the resonator in the mid-pipe it doesn't drone that bad. While the exhaust is very expensive I wouldn't trade it for any other set up, very sweet sound.

A lot exhaust systems do not have a resonator. My Greddy SP2 does not and love the way it sounds.

I was told by the seller that they just picked that pic of the web and that was not the exhaust. If you look, the tips do not extend past the bumper.

Ah, good to know.

Yes, was going to mention that the tips not extending was the other thing - a wagon specific setup should not be that tucked.

The need for a resonator is directly dependent on the mufflers with some exhausts needing one moreso than others.

I just saw that OBX and I'm curious to how off the fitment would be for my sedan. If it's just the tips then I'd be fine to just go to the muffler shop and get tips that I want welded on. My major concern is really with the mid/y piping being longer than it would on the sedan. I'd think everything else should bolt up just fine. Any suggestions?

Archived