LegacyGT.com

Second Generation Legacy Suspension FAQ

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was hoping to get a Rallitek RSB Friday but they are going to be out for 2 weeks. Been waiting 2 weeks as it is. So I am curious about other options. Anyone have any? I don't want to over pay for a Whiteline RSB (unless they are close to $160 with new endlinks + bushings like Ralitek has)

Anyone have a suggestion?

Got some "04 STI Springs today" The short ones have a green dot on them and the long ones have a purple dot. I thought all 04 sti springs had purple dots.

So what is the green dots from?

first gen impreza rear top hats WILL NOT work on our second gen legos, the bolt patterns are different.

as for the price on the top hats, no idea, somewhere in the $50-100 range used. just keep your eyes on the classifieds on nasioc and your local forums

Picked up some 04 sti springs with 50k on them :spin:

Now I need to get either 04 sti struts or because I'm becoming impatient a set of KYB-GR2's.

Does anybody know how much rear top-hats are going for?

dont waste your money on kybs or the cluck happy sti struts. i have and would recommend tokico hps (blues). they work great with sti springs.

Also, you can use you stock front hats, just need to get the rears. Also, if you decide to run any rear stuts made for the 02-03wrx (ie: blues and maybe kybs) with 04-07 tophats, you need scooby spacers which can be found on fastwrx.com.

dont waste your money on kybs or the cluck happy sti struts. i have and would recommend tokico hps (blues). they work great with sti springs.

Also, you can use you stock front hats, just need to get the rears. Also, if you decide to run any rear stuts made for the 02-03wrx (ie: blues and maybe kybs) with 04-07 tophats, you need scooby spacers which can be found on fastwrx.com.

Are the cost of Tokico HPS's around 3-400 like the others?

• 1 month later...

Archived