LegacyGT.com

The Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Gohmer1

Hey Let us know what deal you got on your rim/tire pkg with Discount tire.:eek: I'm asking because I'm getting a deal with them as well on the 5Zigen 520 w/ Falken 452 225/40/18+47 for 1500.:cool:

Too bad 5Zigen doesn't make a stage 3 wheel for 5/100.:p

07 2.5i (brilliant silver) w/ Rota Tarmac 3's (hyper silver) 18x8.0 w/ 225/40/18 bfg g-force sport tires. No rubbing!

Very nice. :wub:

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Hey Let us know what deal you got on your rim/tire pkg with Discount tire.:eek: I'm asking because I'm getting a deal with them as well on the 5Zigen 520 w/ Falken 452 225/40/18+47 for 1500.:cool:

Too bad 5Zigen doesn't make a stage 3 wheel for 5/100.:p

i paid a bit more than that, but i went with goodyear f1's 245/35. tire price most likely makes up for the difference in total price i paid for the same wheel.

Dang! CT and summer tires already?!

Nice! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Don't forget freezing rain and slush! :lol:

Don't misunderstand, bro, I'm laughing *with* you, not at you. After all, look at where I live!

<---------

:lol:

I wish you much clear weather, with temps. above 50 deg. F. :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

not too worried about the elements now. supposed to hang around 50 for this week coming. and the suby isn't my daily driver. so inclement weather doesn't mean much. tons of work happenin on the car soon. goin back to stage 2 tomorrow. after that i have to set up a dyno appointment and put the rest of my mods on. then it goes to the body shop to fix my front fenders, wetsand, buff and detail. all in all the car isn't gonna move much.

Spyn Motiv 18x8, 50mm offset, 225/40r18 Mich Pilot Sport A/S..no issues

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l35/bgraysierra/Legacy/suberjew014.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l35/bgraysierra/Legacy/suberjew009.jpg

Im looking to buy the 5Zigen SC3000 black gloss wheels, but i cant find any website that has it fitting my car. Anyone know of good wheel websites?

these are all sick looking wheels by the way, just beautiful