LegacyGT.com

The Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Gohmer1

thanks! but they're rotas... and legacygt'ers condemn rotas.... besides these were the same price... and i think we all trust japan more than phillipines (in rims that is)... maybe i'll get gold for winters... cuz i know that subies and gold r meant to be together lol~

I haven't heard too much sh*t talking on Rota's. Yeah, they're prob lower quality, but you can't beat the price! I'm very happy w/ mine.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o19/oftoast/OSUvsWisconsin157small.jpg

Edited by scottybuckeye

thanks! but they're rotas... and legacygt'ers condemn rotas.... besides these were the same price... and i think we all trust japan more than phillipines (in rims that is)... maybe i'll get gold for winters... cuz i know that subies and gold r meant to be together lol~

half the aftermarket wheels on lgt's are likely rotas ......... is the evo 6 really made in japan? I assumed that was one of enkei's chinese productions from the look and price.

half the aftermarket wheels on lgt's are likely rotas ......... is the evo 6 really made in japan? I assumed that was one of enkei's chinese productions from the look and price.

how do you tell from the look where a rim is made? they got factories in the US so i'm assuming shipping's cheaper if it's from the US to canada... besides i'm chinese so i definitely support our products!

The look .......... is like many knock-off brands. It's a dual drilled one piece wheel with a polished lip and dark face. That's a popular look (minus the dual drill) because the high end companies were all doing that several years ago (le37t, professor sp1, etc).

The look .......... is like many knock-off brands. It's a dual drilled one piece wheel with a polished lip and dark face. That's a popular look (minus the dual drill) because the high end companies were all doing that several years ago (le37t, professor sp1, etc).

ah i never knew enkei was a knockoff brand... yeah i guess the price proofs it

ah i never knew enkei was a knockoff brand... yeah i guess the price proofs it

Enkei is not a knockoff brand. They make wheels for a wide range of price points, from super cheap wheels all the way up to fairly nice wheels. And with Enkei, you tend to get what you pay for. If you buy their nicer wheels, they are very solid. The cheap ones suck balls (and have that cheap look with multiple bolt patterns, etc).

Oh yeah, that's right ;)

Two sets, actually. I race on Enkei ES-Tarmac wheels as well. But in all seriousness, the Enkei RPF-01, RPM2, NT03 and RP02 are some of my favorite wheels out there (not to mention that most of their wheels are some of my least favorite wheels on the market).

I can post now...finally.

17x8 Hyper Black Rota Torque

Mcgard lugs

(225/45/17 RE960s)

Pics don't do the finish justice. Car just looks mean now.

Looks great.

Are they really BLACK? They don't look black - is that just the shine?

Are you running springs/shocks/coils? the stance looks good as well!

Very nice looking.

^ it's "hyper" black. Closer to a chrome gunmetal than black. A really awesome color...in direct sun they almost look chrome in the shade more gunmetal, but always with a high gloss finish.

(JDM GT REV A Bilsteins / Swifts)

Has anyone seen or have these on a garnet red lgt? Gram Lights 57 maximum. I think they would look pretty good. Let me know what you think.http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/gramlights/swap/gl_57max_brs_ci3_l.jpg

Has anyone seen or have these on a garnet red lgt? Gram Lights 57 maximum. I think they would look pretty good. Let me know what you think.

Haven't seen it. Be the first one and go for it! I think it'd look pretty good too. Price isn't too bad either.

-ben