LegacyGT.com

WRX powered Civic

ean611

I think it is brilliant. I am a big fan of that body style honda. Very utilitarian, useful. Everything it needs to be and nothing it isn't. A modern vw bug.

What is wrong with rocking an old oem style 3 door? Slow, FWD, boring, slow... Did I mention the slow part?

+boxer rumble

+turbo goodness

+AWD

Whats not to love? This is one sweet abomination.

Definitely a cool project. I disagree with it on principle, but I give the guy props for doing something unique. You don't see body swaps as often as you do engine swaps. Especially with subies.
It's cool; I'm with the band

Give it up from some creativity. At least he was smart enough to go Subie. Someday I'd like to get a 550 Spyder kit (James Dean-style) dropped on my 03 WRX drivetrain. That would be slightly "lightweight." Wife wants a new car, I have sentimental attachment the old Rex. Maybe give her the LGT. Hehehehe

Update April 22

The alignment is done and the car runs perfectly straight. I forgot to take picture. I still have a mist fire on cylinder 1, I will take care of that and maybe finish my bumper this week end.

BWAHAHAHA mist fire?! is this real life?

I hate to admit it, but I'm actually really impressed. And for a few of reasons:

1) Kid's got mad skills with body work.

2) Did it for all for $5900 CAD

3) Kid's got a crazy imagination.

I would be very interested to ride in it. I'm wondering if it feels like its about to fall apart. LOL. I'm also wondering what kind of performance numbers we talking.

I hate to admit it, but I'm actually really impressed. And for a few of reasons:

1) Kid's got mad skills with body work.

2) Did it for all for $5900 CAD

3) Kid's got a crazy imagination.

I would be very interested to ride in it. I'm wondering if it feels like its about to fall apart. LOL. I'm also wondering what kind of performance numbers we talking.

Just a note on falling apart, he integrated a roll cage because the Civic body structure wasn't strong enough.

Once he gets the engine sorted, that should be a damn fun car!

ahh, I feel dumb. Thats what I get for skipping straight to the pics. Somehow, only the mist fire comment caught my eye :redface: My apologies

YOU THERE I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE

:hide:

But good job on the Mega Man X avatar.

And that is really clean looking work...but i'm still convinced it is sacrilege.

Archived