LegacyGT.com

Turbo charged 3.0ltr

Gday All

I have recently completed (well almost) a twin turbo installation into a my05 3.0rb wagon - 6 speed.

It been an expensive and at times wtf am I doing this for but its done. Better to do it then die wondering I say.

If anyone what like to more just let me know.

Cheers

Mark

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gday guys

I am running a max 11psi and its fully spooled up by about 4200rpm.

Max torque of 750nm (flywheel) arrives shortly there after.

Max power is 380kw (flywheel) with these turbos. I had fitted some bigger turbos previously and ended up with 410kw but too laggy for the street.

These figures were captured on relatively warm days so they can only get better the colder it gets.

I have done around 6000km and the package seems strong. So I'll just drive it and enjoy.

Wow, that's 550 ft-lbs and around 500 horsepower (410kw is around 550hp).

So even if you assume big, at 20% drivetrain loss that's still 440wtq and 400whp.

Not bad for a street car. Hope it stays together!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Gday guys

I am running a max 11psi and its fully spooled up by about 4200rpm.

Max torque of 750nm (flywheel) arrives shortly there after.

Max power is 380kw (flywheel) with these turbos. I had fitted some bigger turbos previously and ended up with 410kw but too laggy for the street.

These figures were captured on relatively warm days so they can only get better the colder it gets.

I have done around 6000km and the package seems strong. So I'll just drive it and enjoy.

Oh really 600 Hp was too laggy for the street dammit and I thought my 133 awhp was bad for a car.

This is sooooo awesome if only Subaru offered a manual H6 Legacy here in the states and not gave up weak clutches that can only handle 196 ft/lb tq and 190 hp we could do similar upgrades :(

Archived