LegacyGT.com

Turbo charged 3.0ltr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who did you get to tune your car? Are you using AP or Opensource?
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Who did you get to tune your car? Are you using AP or Opensource?

Pulse Racing.. Standard ECU.. they have devised there own interrogation software that has a whole lot more control than anything else out there.

wonder how likely this is to happen over here (USDM) and what the price here would be. Not the conversion but the same quality parts found over here. Didnt see model #s or anything but I would consider it worthwhile if it was about half of that cost the OP put in.

wonder how likely this is to happen over here (USDM) and what the price here would be. Not the conversion but the same quality parts found over here. Didnt see model #s or anything but I would consider it worthwhile if it was about half of that cost the OP put in.

USDM? nothing fun ever happens in our market and those dog legged EZ36R rods will be a high hurdle but i would love for a tuner to clear it :)

Gday

For anyone interested, this is the latest (and last) dyno run for me.

The three graphs are for various things I've tried. The green being the latest. Overall I am very happy with the response down low and the wicked midrange through to top of reve range.

Cheers

2068358203_ebaypictures065.thumb.jpg.56f5f91fbeb1741835954739cb07d17e.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived