LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL 2011 Legacy Thread

LegGTLT

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Safe to say that the year after a redesign all you'll see is maybe a new color or two.

You're probably right, but the '06 Spec.B did come along just one year after the significant '05 Legacy redesign.

Why bother with a 2011 when the 2010 does no wrong...:rolleyes:

Maybe Subaru will have us all fooled and take a daring new step in car design...they will decontent, but not reduce the price and make it uglier...oh wait, that happened last year...

Maybe they will realize they forgot the repeaters on the sideview mirrors. Oh and breakaway mirrors too

In all likelihood, little things like this that were taken out with the new Gen might actually have a shot at coming back in the 2011 version.

I don't think we'll see any major additions, like a rear LSD, si-drive, or larger like a slight face-lift -- but they might throw in a few more goodies.

If not, maybe a slight decrease in price.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Personally, looking around at the segment constantly in the last year, the price is one thing that Subaru has dead on. You will not find a better value for the basics of the GT: AWD, Turbo, MT.

I'm not going into what I don't like (we have 453 of those threads :lol:) but I will say the price for what you get can't be beat. Compare to other available US models and it's tough. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Maybe I'll be interested in the next complete redesign in 2014 or so. The current model needs more than a minor facelift before I'd consider it!

shouldn't you have a bmw or fusion by now?

B4, where you at?

:nono:

B4 is NOT to be bothered by this thread. :spin: He has made it abundantly clear that he will no longer be supplying information of any kind. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

shouldn't you have a bmw or fusion by now?

B4, where you at?

I parked next to a brand new black Fusion Sport the other day - looked really nice! If my Legacy were to get totaled today, that's what I'd probably replace it with! With any luck, though, I'll keep my car for a good while, and maybe Subaru's next redesign won't be so horrible.

Verwilderd says the changes just include folding mirrors.

Now I'm confused. I thought folding mirrors were just a gimmick that nobody used except the shipping team to make more room on the boat when the Legacies get shipped from Japan? :confused:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

My folding mirrors have come in handy twice, both times when another car got too close and folded the mirror on me. When my son was driving my '98 Legacy, he snapped a non-folding mirror off by clipping a garbage can parked on the roadside.

I really like folding mirrors. Oh, and I love the blinkers in them too.

Waaazooo: No worries. ;) This was a line someone tried to pass off as a reason for the loss of the folding mirrors even though they were already being built in Indiana in the first place. :lol:

SATSFYD: Check here. There are sales threads each month. :)

I parked next to a brand new black Fusion Sport the other day - looked really nice! If my Legacy were to get totaled today, that's what I'd probably replace it with! With any luck, though, I'll keep my car for a good while, and maybe Subaru's next redesign won't be so horrible.

I hate ford but i like the Fusion :eek:

Waaazooo: No worries. ;) This was a line someone tried to pass off as a reason for the loss of the folding mirrors even though they were already being built in Indiana in the first place. :lol:

SATSFYD: Check here. There are sales threads each month. :)

:lol: I see.

Archived