LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL 2011 Legacy Thread

LegGTLT

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone heard anything about a push button start in the 2011 Legacy? I know one model in a different country has it http://www.subaru-global.com/10legacy_20d_wagon.html

I'm looking to sell my 2008 Honda Ridgeline and buy a 3.6R just don't know if i should wait

I really wouldn't let a push button start hold you up from buying a new vehicle. There's nothing special about them. Plus if you are thinking or trading your Honda (or selling it), it's worth more today than it will ever be in the future. So the longer you wait, the less return you get.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually looks like you'll automatically get the backup camera with the moonroof package.

So to get the backup camera w/o moonroof you'd have to order from the factory.

And don't know if anyone already said this but it will have foldable mirrors! :-)

I'd be up for the 3.5" backup display in the rearview mirror. The Ford Taurus has this, and it is REALLY slick. No need to order NAV, just get the fancy mirror and you get a backup camera.

Unless he's paying off a loan and he's upside down right now. ;):p

That's definitely possible. Regardless on where he's at on paying off his loan, his vehicle is worth more now than it ever will be. In addition, whether your upside down now and roll in the equity on the new vehicle or wait until your caught up, you're still paying that money....but maybe he could get a lower interest rate on the new vehicle and is thus paying less interest on that amount.

The possibilities are endless and every case is different. So it's truly hard to judge.

Actually looks like you'll automatically get the backup camera with the moonroof package.

Even when ordering you still have to order within the options offered...ie you want a back-up camera and Urabus offers that with a moon roof only, when ordering you will have to get the moon roof in order to get the back-up camera....unless you go aftermarket. You will not be able to get the backup from the factory without the moon roof.

Afaik, Subaru doesn't do one-off's like that. (I'm like 99.9% sure of that)

Unless he's paying off a loan and he's upside down right now. ;):p

my truck is leased right now (worth much more then i owe), so i gotta find someone willing to put a decent size deposit on the truck then i will buy the lease out, but i might just wait to see what the 2011 model will have, i would like a back up camera in the rear view mirror and folding mirrors.

im already putting together a list of mods i want to do right when i get my Legacy though :D

oh and any news if HIDs going to come with it? its kinda bs that the top model doesnt even have HIDs

oh and any news if HIDs going to come with it? its kinda bs that the top model doesnt even have HIDs

I couldn't agree more....especially because the Forester now has that option. The Outback/Legacy really needs to have that as an option as well.

I don't even need to look up that website. :lol:

That can only be ONE dealer... the one, the only, the EPIC............ Bill Kolb Jr. :eek:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I have to say....at least the advertising is somewhat clever. Better than your standard ad of:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010 Subaru Legacy

***ONLY $99 a MONTH!!!!!!

*Does not include the $100,000,000 downpayment, offer only good on cheapy neon orange vehicle without tires and engine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't know if anyone already said this but it will have foldable mirrors! :-)

from cars101.com:

**** 5/7 2011 Outback and 2011 Legacy features and prices announced. Yes outside mirrors now fold-in. Minor price increases, and destination now $725 (Ak $875), Harman/Kardon radio includes XM satellite with 3 mos free trial subscription, rear view mirror with back-up camera, compass and Homelink now standard part of Sunroof package. more details soon

The GT now comes with a starting price of $31,395?!

:eek:

I gotta hand it to them though, look what they included for that $405 by deleting the other model options on the GT line:

• It now includes a standard power moonroof as well as XM Satellite Radio, fog lights, new simulated carbon-fiber dashboard trim, silver contrast seat and armrest stitching, and aluminum pedals.

Not too shabby since the moonroof alone used to cost $995. You're actually getting more than $1200 worth of stuff for just $400. Plus, most likely more room to deal since it's "standard" and not an add on. :D

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

As B4 once said, "Those would cost $500 alone." :eek::lol:

I keed I keed! Don't get all ruffled B4! I know you're lurking and "proving your macho point" by not posting info any more. :lol:

I gotta hand it to them though, look what they included for that $405 by deleting the other model options on the GT line:

• It now includes a standard power moonroof as well as XM Satellite Radio, fog lights, new simulated carbon-fiber dashboard trim, silver contrast seat and armrest stitching, and aluminum pedals.

Not too shabby since the moonroof alone used to cost $995. You're actually getting more than $1200 worth of stuff for just $400. Plus, most likely more room to deal since it's "standard" and not an add on. :D

Yeah I agree that what's being added is def worth the price.

The 08 GT MSRP was well less than 29K. 3K in difference is... :eek:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Wow... did not know that's where it used to start... damn. My '05 GT LT was $30k+ but now that I look, it had a rear spoiler, STI package, auto-dimming mirror... quite a few things.

Archived