LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL 2011 Legacy Thread

LegGTLT

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my non-limited GT (ordered actually) for 24,195 including tax and delivery, title and fees. The 195 included the shock sensor we added last minute.

For 30k+ I would not buy the GT but go straight for the STI or upgrade to an EVO or if I find the EVO too much, there is always the Lancer Ralliart version that comes with the weaker turbo setup but same transmissions with LSDs and such.

what you were able to buy your car for and MSRP are two totally different things. And If you're advocating a ralliart in any kind of way, you have bumped your head. All the fosgate, LSDs, SST, ect. can't save that car. It's nothing but sloppy and uninspiring. A baby EVO it is not.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

B4- What was the big change to the 2011 LGT you were mentioning in the old 2010 thread? I thought something fairly big was coming this year and so far the info released hasn't been too surprising. Is there more we can't know about yet?
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Remember when you started ignoring me cause I gave you such a hard time for telling someone to wait for the 2011 cause it would be worth it in a 2010 Legacy thread? Then you wouldn't/couldn't reveal what it was because of your vow to keep all SOA secrets? That's where you said it. You then PM'ed me about why I wasn't responding to something you posted over a weekend while I was out enjoying life. :p You must remember, you wouldn't speak to me for weeks after that arguement! :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

B4- What was the big change to the 2011 LGT..... I thought something fairly big was coming this year and so far the info released hasn't been too surprising. Is there more we can't know about yet?

It's gonna have wings and fly.

Remember when you started ignoring me cause I gave you such a hard time for telling someone to wait for the 2011 cause it would be worth it in a 2010 Legacy thread? Then you wouldn't/couldn't reveal what it was because of your vow to keep all SOA secrets? That's where you said it. You then PM'ed me about why I wasn't responding to something you posted over a weekend while I was out enjoying life. :p You must remember, you wouldn't speak to me for weeks after that arguement! :lol:

That was about the WRX and STI

I'm looking to purchase an 09 Wrx sedan for my next vehicle. I really don't much difference with performance and handling between Wrx and Sti. Can use the extra money saved for modifications.

Mickey... wait until the next model year before you buy either... otherwise you're going to kick yourself.

I'm not stupid. Stop trying...It ain't gonna happen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Who said you were stupid? :iam: I just thought you were talking about the LGT back then, didn't realize it was STI based. My bad. :)

Take out your tampon though already, jesus. :lol: Are you still mad and angry? My god, get over it little fella! Life goes on right? I think there's a song to that....

http://neffywrap.com/

http://neffywrap.com/cf/wheelwrap_small.jpg

Or Silver:

http://neffywrap.com/cf/doorwrap_small

Have at it.

I've considered it for the trim in my Legacy, and maybe even my SVX, as well. I think the bare, un-coated finish actually looks better than both fake-print carbon faux-ber, or glossy resin-encased hard-parts. This wraps like upholstery or vinyl wrap.

If I had woodgrain in my Legacy, it would probably already have happened. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived