LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

i need everyone to do me a favor if you can. i have a lower end knock on the wagon. so i am looking for another subie so i can park the wagon and finally build it the way i want and not have to worry about having it back together to drive it. im looking for a 92-94 legacy wagon or sedan trying to stay around 1500. if you see anything let me know please.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm... I'm thinking, we may have to cruise around and find some of these legacys and let them know what's up. I was just told that my wife saw some chick driving a NBP LGT that looked exactly like mine. If so, that's the uptenth LGT that i haven't seen that others have. Maybe we can spread the word a little, have some more OK members and some better meets.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

I saw her on base.....I waved thinking it was you....lol

no kidding... where? Hmm... Did she at least wave back? All these dang leggys popping up... like i said, we need to spread the word or something.

My wife saw her, and flipped thinking i let some girl drive my car, until she saw the OK plates. O RLY? I don't even let my wife drive my car, why would i let some random girl?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

lol, awesome. My plans changed, as we were originally going to TX but decided against it. I'm probably going to work on taking my integra apart some more and start tyring to sell the parts since we have our personal computer again.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Hey guys I need your help...I need someone with a 08-09 GT (Steve??) to take off the OEM plastic engine cover and send me pic's of the metal bracket in front of the alternator. I need pics of that so I can get a order one from the dealership. I also need to know how many screws I need with it as well. I purchased a subtle solutions black (WRX STYLE) alternator cover that fits our Legacy's but I can't find that bracket....I thinnk I gave it away??? Anyways thanks for your help!

Will do man, but it'll have to wait till after work for me.

Jay, PM me your email, so i can directly send you the pics.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Archived