LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

Dang... well, at least it's a 2.5L!!

Also, you know, you could always upgrade it to a turbo, that way your hood scoop becomes functional (unless you go FMIC). Food for thought...

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the white one has more sentimental value.

Ah, that i understand completely. Then for the new one, off with its... fenders! Now, i wonder, when are you going to paint them white? Before or after you swap them over?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Which one is in better shape...sentimental value won't mean that much if you have to dump $10k to get it up to speed.....

Who's coming to Tulsa for Streetz Wars. I'm headed out with one of the local speed shops and need someone to drive my Legacy around 300 pm....any takers????

Don;t be scared ;)

Which one is in better shape...sentimental value won't mean that much if you have to dump $10k to get it up to speed.....

Who's coming to Tulsa for Streetz Wars. I'm headed out with one of the local speed shops and need someone to drive my Legacy around 300 pm....any takers????

Don;t be scared ;)

Ummm.....me......damn I can't!!!! :spin:

:yeahthat:

Don;t be scared ;)

Oh how I want to be there! I'm stuck in the city though. I wasn't even able to get to texas for a tune either. ::sad day::

Gentleman, anything happening next weekend? As my wife and son will be at a family reunion, i'll be flying solo for the weekend. If anything, it's an excuse to show some TLC to the leggy and continue the dismantling of the integra, so if you guys want to come chill, have a few brews, BBQ, or get schooled by me in Forza 3, then come on over.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

A-firm. My address is 9809 South Ross ave, OKC OK, 73159.

I plan on things starting roughly 5ish (?). I only ask that you guys bring some things to grill, as my funds have become limited with my wife's trip. I have the Grill, the charcoal, the place... i just need help with the food.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Archived