LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no the show was in noble.

Still pretty nice! Fianlly got a chance and met some pretty nice folks in Tulsa with Subbies...all WRX's about 8 rex's total on Saturday night. Need to have a meet in Stillwater or Tulsa guys....tired of driving 100 + miles to talk shop ;)

Still pretty nice! Fianlly got a chance and met some pretty nice folks in Tulsa with Subbies...all WRX's about 8 rex's total on Saturday night. Need to have a meet in Stillwater or Tulsa guys....tired of driving 100 + miles to talk shop ;)

I told you there were some guys up there, as i see you finally got on OKSC and reached out there too. I agree with ya man, i'll have to drive north or northeast for once, but maybe not for a little. I need a weekend off, lol! Anyhow, there's sheriffs track day on the 24th here in OKC, so thats the next even i'll try to round up support for.

Shall we choose a date and start the ball rolling for a stillwater/tulsa meet?

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Sheriffs track day?! Details?

I heard it from one of my coworkers (dirves an S2K) that i've known since i've been here at tinker. The info is on OK-speed (.com/.net, i'm not sure which one), so i'll upload some info later or just check it out when you can.

I have to get a helmet though. If i don't get one, i'm not sure if i'll go.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

It's been a while since the OKC guys did a meet and eat. Anyone down?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

would you guys perfer a weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) or a day during a work week?

Tuesday is my birthday though, so i would be happy to get together and go out tues night with my fellow LGT.com members.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

would you guys perfer a weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) or a day during a work week?

Tuesday is my birthday though, so i would be happy to get together and go out tues night with my fellow LGT.com members.

I'm down, but I can't do Tues night. Sorry Steve, nothing personal. :icon_chee

I heard it from one of my coworkers (dirves an S2K) that i've known since i've been here at tinker. The info is on OK-speed (.com/.net, i'm not sure which one), so i'll upload some info later or just check it out when you can.

I have to get a helmet though. If i don't get one, i'm not sure if i'll go.

Cool I'll check it out. I've got a helmet if you want to borrow one, should fit. No worries though its clean! lol

:yeahthat:

I'm down, but I can't do Tues night. Sorry Steve, nothing personal. :icon_chee

Lol, it's all good man. I'd rather get a meet up going where as many of us can get together as possible.

I start 12hr shifts this Sunday for two and a half weeks straight, but I think I can manage to sneak out for a bit man. Where do you want to go?

Hmmm.... So what's this weekend look like for everyone? Fri/Sat/Sun? Daytime/Night? Everyone, let me know what you can can't do. After we find out what we can do, i'll gladly pull the trigger on something. I'm down for anything too.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Archived