LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sir, its Ruby Red Pearl!

lol!

On the eat and meet, I'm glad we came up with a decent night then now just when and where. I'm game for meeting by the base if need be, I'll be coming from the Lake Olverholser area.

Sweet, so Tuesday night it is, right?

Rich what time works for you, as again, your schedule is the hardest to work around? Can you make 7-8ish? Would that be okay for everyone else? So... A couple of eating candidates, one in a central area, the other near base:

IHOP at Bricktown (seems like it would be a good central meeting point in the city)

The places around base, ie, Cheddars, Santa Fe, Chick-Fil-A, Old Chicago, Logans, Qdoba, Panda Express, etc etc...

What say ye all?

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Sir, its Ruby Red Pearl!

well imsorry, ruby red garnet its the same. it was good seeing you. tuesday night is good for me i dont get off til 630 so 8 would work. you name the place im good if i can find it or not thats a different story, and im debating on if i want to wash my car or not cuz its muddy as hell right now and i think i should leave it that way. i mean lowered subie that should be white that is now damn near brown. i might clean the lights and windows.

8 works for me, though I'm putting my vote in for close to base, any of those choices work for me. Yeah it was good to see you to man, seems its a regular thing seeing you whenever I go down there lol. By the way, I bought me an HID kit.....all 5k of lumeny goodness! :) The fever is pretty much in full swing....poor motorcycle has taken a back seat!
:yeahthat:

Nope! Sounds like a plan then. 8pm somewhere around base. So now the question is, where... I have no preference in that area, but if I had to pick, i would choose Cheddars.

Wherever we go, we gotta ask for a table where we can see our cars, lol.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

8 works for me, though I'm putting my vote in for close to base, any of those choices work for me. Yeah it was good to see you to man, seems its a regular thing seeing you whenever I go down there lol. By the way, I bought me an HID kit.....all 5k of lumeny goodness! :) The fever is pretty much in full swing....poor motorcycle has taken a back seat!

Haha... i think i told you about this a while ago. Exhaust and HID's... sweet! Have you got any other plans or purchases in mind?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Haha... i think i told you about this a while ago. Exhaust and HID's... sweet! Have you got any other plans or purchases in mind?

New plugs and i'm going to fab a new grill....make it look like the JDM one. I've got the hook up in the sheet metal shop here or I may just get some plastic mesh and throw it back there lol. Still looking for a downpipe though then gotta get that tint!

:yeahthat:

You know, i was looking back though the thread, and noticed something....

Daddywagon came up with it today when I saw him... We should plan to get together maybe once a month... By the way, thanks for the hook up Dwagon.

So I saw a certain white outback driving down Sante Fe and Main st in downtown Norman today.

hmmmm what did you think?

i seen a damn nice garnet legacy gt

...it was good seeing you.

. Yeah it was good to see you to man, ...its a regular thing seeing you whenever I go down there...

It's interesting that you guys are the only LGT members who see each other. Hmmmm....Gonzo and Daddywagon, are you guys not telling us something? :eek::dm:

What?!?! Just sayin...

;):lol:

Haha, see you guys tomorrow night. Any objections to Cheddars?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

I've never been so yeah I'm good with it. We just like to see eachother in random places in the same town.......:iam:

:lol:

Sweet, Fuse and DWagon, you guys down for Cheddars too?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

DWagon, we'll drink one for ya, and get the ball rolling on another one. I'll take some pics to to let you know what ya missed. ;)

Lol, I know the feeling fuse.

It'll only be the three of us, but it should still be fun. See you guys at 8.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Word 8 it is. I wish I had my windows tinted...crap. How the hell do you multi-quote on here?!

I know there has to be an easier way, but i just open up a seprate window, then using the main window, I just navigate and copy to an awaiting post in the second window...

Also, i have a feeling i'm going to be saying the same after you get your HID's and exhaust installed. Check out ERZ performance's vendor listing too, as they have some stuff on sale in regards to a DP.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

You know, i could've sworn there were more of us OK members. A newer 5th gen, some guys in Stillwater...

Do you guys (everyone) want to start planning a Stillwater meet in, say, sometime in June? Also, should i start another thread for it, maybe get the attention of those that are around, just not partaking?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

What is everyone doing this weekend???

Saturday i'll be doing work around the house, watching my son, and maybe wash my car. Sunday though, I will be at the OKC Sheriff's track for the auto-x, though i don't think i'll be competing. What's up Jay?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Saturday i'll be doing work around the house, watching my son, and maybe wash my car. Sunday though, I will be at the OKC Sheriff's track for the auto-x, though i don't think i'll be competing. What's up Jay?

Wife is headed back to the house in Denver this weekend to hang out with her girl friends from Vail, CO so I'm a bacholar on Sunday!

Archived