LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The ****? Shady bastards. Sorry man, you'll get one....someday

Agreed. Who knows? You might even snag an older 2.5GT.

On another note, i just found out i'm good to go for IFO this weekend. SO... who's down to hang out and get a leggy convoy going? Let represent a little, eh?

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Haha, yeah, sunburns do suck. You were burnt pretty bad when we left around 430, so you probably got a little bit more crispy if you stayed till close. Like you told me man, Lavendar oil.

Next up, Stillwater. :-D

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

yeah work today really sucked. im ready for stillwater.

x2. Gonzo, you going to this as well?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

No can do man, I'm busy the rest of this month. I've got the girls parents flying in from the east coast this weekend (first time meeting them...yikes) then I gotta drive to Memphis to meet up with my pop the weekend after. Were picking up a 72' Duster 340! On another subject, who wants a meet and eat this Friday......I'm thinking pizza down in Norman? Anyone down?
:yeahthat:

So I go to my car today to go to lunch and someone ********* decided to let their car door hit my car and put a half dollar size dent in it. Along with that little surprise, they also jacked up the paint........I know their car is white so I'm thinking of kicking every white car's door in tomorrow when I get to work....FML.....I wonder how much this will cost.
:yeahthat:

So I go to my car today to go to lunch and someone ********* decided to let their car door hit my car and put a half dollar size dent in it. Along with that little surprise, they also jacked up the paint........I know their car is white so I'm thinking of kicking every white car's door in tomorrow when I get to work....FML.....I wonder how much this will cost.

Man, i'm sorry to hear that. That's why i park where i do, for that very reason of avoidance.

As far as pizza friday night, i'm going to have to clear that with my boss, aka, my wife. :lol:

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Dude, I hate this not having time to get online often. It's killing me! I am ready for stillwater for sure.

Gonzo, sorry to hear about your car but just remember my white car was nowhere near yours. haha. Hope it doesn't cost much and take some days off man, you need it.

Sadly I can't be there for the meet & eat tonight. We need to do some Thai or something Monday night? anyone?

Archived