LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

im fine and the car seems fine caught a little air trying to get around people under an overpass. ( not a place to hide from a tornado) but yeah it was pretty intense

Damn, i'm glad your okay, and that goes for everyone else as well.

On a less serious note, the only possible outcome for this now is as follows:

Subaru 1, Tornado 0. If you want to count all the OK members, none of our cars got damaged, which would make it Subaru 5, Tornado 0. Therefore, logically speaking, Subaru > Tornados. Seems that the twisters just can't hang with the memembers of LGT.com and their symnetrical AWD.:jedi:

:icon_chee

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was about a foot and a half off the ground. bottomed out like a son of a bitch, but i pulled it up on the lift at work and just some grass and sticks. so yeah it was fun. i think i need to build a rally car now, make it my storm chaser

i was about a foot and a half off the ground. bottomed out like a son of a bitch, but i pulled it up on the lift at work and just some grass and sticks. so yeah it was fun. i think i need to build a rally car now, make it my storm chaser

Looks like you found your next project I think! Glad you made it out without any major damage

Someone needs to talk me out of buying a dual magnaflow CBE.....now lol

Good luck with that, as thats the exact same exhaust sitting in my house waiting to be installed on my leggy. I make sure i won't install it for a while (have to get a turbo anyway) that way i won't increase your temptation. :lol:

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Good luck with that, as thats the exact same exhaust sitting in my house waiting to be installed on my leggy. I make sure i won't install it for a while (have to get a turbo anyway) that way i won't increase your temptation. :lol:

steve you need to install it!

steve you need to install it!

Lol, yeah, that and my ERZ catless DP and FMIC as well. I dunno man, i still think i'm gonna wait to do it all until i get the turbo.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

I can see this being one of those "I just have so much to do that I don't have time to start" things, Steve.

Lol! Oh man, trust me, I'll start. My second car, that i'm parting out, is taking up my wife's space in the garage. We just got her a newer vehicle (08 Suby Forester XT) and she would very much like her space in the garage back. :lol:

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Someone needs to talk me out of buying a dual magnaflow CBE.....now lol

Hey man, you've gotta let me know when you get it and get it installed. I want to hear this thing! Also, you're going to get it tuned, right?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Yeah after I throw in a downpipe (which I have yet to find one), maybe some headers......then intercooler.....then....tuned yeah lol. Probably just down pipe then tune it though. Anyone have any suggestions on downpipes?
:yeahthat:

Yeah after I throw in a downpipe (which I have yet to find one), maybe some headers......then intercooler.....then....tuned yeah lol. Probably just down pipe then tune it though. Anyone have any suggestions on downpipes?

my 2 cents:

Invidia, Cobb, ERZ seem like a few good bets. Personally, i went with an ERZ catless DP. If you want to check it out, let me know, i don't mind showing it to you (that goes double for the magnaflow, if you're curious about the quality). I like it, as it was some 180 dollars and has a bung for a sensor (to help the tune) in the bellmouth. Also, why would you go with aftermarket headers? The headers in stock form hold up better and can support a fair amount of power to my understanding. Intercooler, would you go TMIC, or FMIC? If you go TMIC, check the for sale section. I was looking there until i found out about itsme's FMIC. You can find some cheaper there, or you can jbweld your current IC apparently to prevent the endtanks from busting off.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Hmm didn't know that about the headers.....one less thing to spend money on! I'm going to look for a TMIC definitely, if I can find a good one it'll outweigh the expense, lag (though I think that might be all hearsay), and install difficulty of a FMIC...at least that's my thinking.(Of course I think that with a FMIC you gain more HP).....I could be wrong! Oh and I'm down to take a look at the Magnaflow.
:yeahthat:

Hmm didn't know that about the headers.....one less thing to spend money on! I'm going to look for a TMIC definitely, if I can find a good one it'll outweigh the expense, lag (though I think that might be all hearsay), and install difficulty of a FMIC...at least that's my thinking.(Of course I think that with a FMIC you gain more HP).....I could be wrong! Oh and I'm down to take a look at the Magnaflow.

Allright man, just let me know when you have time. I'm beginning the parting out process of my integra on Saturday, so i'll be in the garage for a good bit. May as well show you the DP and FMIC while i'm at it too. :lol:

Hmmm... speaking of meeting up, we still gotta get a meet and eat going. Seems Rich that you have the most restricted schedule. When are you free? If need be, would everyone be cool meeting at a restaurant just outside of base?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Hmmm... speaking of meeting up, we still gotta get a meet and eat going. Seems Rich that you have the most restricted schedule. When are you free? If need be, would everyone be cool meeting at a restaurant just outside of base?

I'm good for this, this Tuesday night is great for me. Anyone else?

I'm good for this, this Tuesday night is great for me. Anyone else?

I'm free as well, so i'm down. Rich, what does your schedule look like (what time)?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

so im going to look at a 91 legacy wagon friday. they want 500 but im not paying that much. ill keep you informed

What's the word man? Any luck? Also, you down for next week too?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

http://www.crucialracing.com/products/hid.php

Anyone have any input on these? Thinking about a kit with around 5-6k lumen...BAAH I've got the fever!!

I was wondering the same thing, let me know if you get them because I do want to see the real difference.

On the eat and meet, I'm glad we came up with a decent night then now just when and where. I'm game for meeting by the base if need be, I'll be coming from the Lake Olverholser area.

Archived