LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
import faceoff is rescheduled for june 13th. the flyers i have will still be good for that date

Allright... something to add/update on the list.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

i dont know if anyone would be interested or not, but there is the rose rock festival in noble the 1st and 2nd in noble car show rides good food the car show will be saturday. let me know maybe we could have a meet before than.

I already told the texas guys i'd be down there this weekend if they decided to do something again.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

I might be joining you guys on the TX road trip....back down again! I will have to bring the boxer so that means taking the SRT8

Let me know when and where

I will have to bring the boxer, so that means taking the SRT8? Wha...? I'm missing something, Jay, or the more power you're making now is creating a vortex around your car that's depriving your brain of oxygen... :lol:;)

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

I will have to bring the boxer, so that means taking the SRT8? Wha...? I'm missing something, Jay, or the more power you're making now is creating a vortex around your car that's depriving your brain of oxygen... :lol:;)

No dog hair in the spec b...plus now that the subbie is dialed in have to work on the 6.1 HEMI = datalog

I see a random drug test in your future...:)

Still thinking on going to the DFW meet?

Yessir. I'll actually be heading down Saturday morning. My wife will already be down there as she has to get a new license. Maybe i can convince her to bring the forester as well...

I will be there, without a doubt.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Archived