LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So here is an idea. Daddywagon came up with it today when I saw him to get the girls tires rotated. We should plan to get together maybe once a month to go out and eat dinner or something with or SO's.....or not lol. Figured it'll get us out more and such and foster some cohesion. By the way, thanks for the hook up Dwagon.
:yeahthat:

So here is an idea. Daddywagon came up with it today when I saw him to get the girls tires rotated. We should plan to get together maybe once a month to go out and eat dinner or something with or SO's.....or not lol. Figured it'll get us out more and such and foster some cohesion. By the way, thanks for the hook up Dwagon.

Sounds good man, i'm down. So, when and where do you guys want to start this? I'm adding this to the main post.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Ummmm PRIMOS! lol

Lol...true... We should try to vary this around too. It's fine for us OKC guys, but we should also try to try other areas (such as stillwater for example) that may/could result in a better showing. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to the other LGT members outside of OKC if we only do it in OKC.

Then again, if the only ones who show intrest are in OKC, well then that's that...

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Ah, while i'm at it, it's time to start getting an idea of what we're going to do for IFO. It's April, after all.

Should we start a new thread or contain it in this one?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

we could im also going to ifo tulsa and dallas motor speedway. ive got to get there early we have a few cars we are taking from our shop to show. my roof and hood should be painted and if i can get my parts cheap while im in colorado they outback will be in it. but maybe meet the night before maybe dinner or something.

so while im in colorado my outback is going under the knife. say goodbye to all the dents and hello to a new paintjob. im stoked. im bringing goodies back from colorado to finish. still waiting on my damn springs though.

Allright peeps, is anyone else going to IFO this weekend? Also, daddywagon, do you still have the flyers? If so, say mini dinner meet sometime late this week to disseminate the flyers?

I know there's at least three people going. Myself, Daddywagon, and another LGT member whom i met last weekend (Isiah). If that's all, there isn't really a reason to start a meet up/cruise thread, as i know daddywagon will be in the show, so he'll be there before anyone, and me and Isiah will just meet up in norman, as we were at the track last weekend.

Unless...

Jay, are you coming down for this one? If so, i'll figure out a meetup.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

well im back from colorado. no parts came with me. every damn legacy out there had either been t-boned or smashed in the front. i found one passenger side looked great got to the driver side and i the only 2 parts i needed were rusted to shit. so i doubt ill be showing but im still going to import faceoff if you need flyers let me know

well im back from colorado. no parts came with me. every damn legacy out there had either been t-boned or smashed in the front. i found one passenger side looked great got to the driver side and i the only 2 parts i needed were rusted to shit. so i doubt ill be showing but im still going to import faceoff if you need flyers let me know

So who's going then on Saturday?

As of now, i'm still going. The only thing that could stop me from going would be rain, and lots of it at that.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

As of now, i'm still going. The only thing that could stop me from going would be rain, and lots of it at that.

...and as of now, that prognosis looks weak. With the rain today, and the rain still coming tomorrow, i think there's a good chance of this being rained out tomorrow.

Typical OK weather. Never fails, how the weather is always counterproductive hear, no matter the weather pattern. Gotta love it.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Archived