LegacyGT.com

2012 - STI Sedan?

jcdennis

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ My daughter - now 4 - is definitely gonna wanna swing from that.......

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I just made the mistake of subscribing to that thread. :lol:

They are going so NUTZ over there it's hilarious. :lol: Now they are trying to read what the seats say on it cause someone swears it says RECARO. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I think all you guys are missing the point. Who cares what the STI looks like...what about its biggest shortcoming, the fact that it underperforms for what it is? Hopefully this new one will be able to beat a Cobalt around the track...

So anyone know when this reveal is going to happen today? Hopefully they don't f around and just give it like 25 more horses. I think the new sti is going to need 350+ to make people happy (especially me).

So anyone know when this reveal is going to happen today? Hopefully they don't f around and just give it like 25 more horses. I think the new sti is going to need 350+ to make people happy (especially me).

Supposedly around 10 AM EST.

It's been hinted that it will be faster, but that doesn't mean more power.

Folks from Subaru are on NASIOC and pissed about the leaked photo on there. Apparently, they invited some forum members, and someone snuck a camera and posted the pic of the new STI.

I'd be pissed too (if true - it's April 1st.... :spin:).

Giving someone an opportunity like that and having them pull something like that would make me think twice about doing something similar going forward.

http://media.il.edmunds-media.com/subaru/impreza-wrx-sti/2011/ns/2011_subaru_impreza-wrx-sti_prf_ns_40110_717.jpghttp://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/04/500x_2011_subaru_wrx_sti_4_01.jpghttp://web12.twitpic.com/img/81281473-480a5207b7d32f854ee56d06a5b3545a.4bb4a746-scaled.jpg

Epic Fail for Subaru.

All the hype and we now have a sedan option and suspension upgrades people could have done on their own.

Still no recaro's and no power bump.

Yep, and while I was prepared to be disappointed, I held some hope they can at least throw better seats and do a minor power bump.

Come on wheres some more pics?? havent they officially unveiled it yet?? I cant believe its the same power!! Come on already.. The power rating must have something to do with insurance, and gas guzzler tax, or something like that. I mean they couldve atleast upped it to 320 or something.. theres got to be a reason why they dont.

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/04/01/new-york-2010-2011-subaru-wrx-sti-4-door-has-wing-needs-gold-w/

found some for anyone that wants to see more.

I like it. So anyone that wanted a Legacy STI, there it is pretty much. If I had money I would trade my Legacy in for one. Or sell mine and buy one, if I could only find another job. I have been applying for like 4 months now. Havent found anything yet.

I dont know if theres any wings that really look very good on this car. I havent really seen one I like yet. The wing on this one looks like its quite functional though. I am sure it works great on a road course. I am not really a fan of those tailights at all. I think the tail lights make the whole rear end look worse. I also wonder if the rear bumper diffuser looking thing is actually functional, or just plastic over plastic.. Toyota likes adding body molding onto cars that looks crappy and doesnt do anything.

Archived