LegacyGT.com

WARNING: 06 WRX lip on an 05 LGT inside!

spartan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs311.snc3/28235_1293284015731_1339200078_30700923_3793473_n.jpg

So, in case anybody needed verification, the lip is indeed waterproof

and then I was taking another pic, but this other car got in the way...:spin:

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs291.snc3/28235_1293283575720_1339200078_30700915_6355284_n.jpg

^ +1. :lol: ROFL

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

aww man looks like everyone bought up the 06-07 s204 style lips on ebay :(

do the holes on the lip match up the LGT bumper?

and what do you use to trim the edges on both sides?

Sorry for showing up late, but this leads me to believe that other cheap lips can be modified to work. Has anyone tried other years or even other cars' lips perhaps. Something better than Lowes but cheaper than $250...
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Sorry for showing up late, but this leads me to believe that other cheap lips can be modified to work. Has anyone tried other years or even other cars' lips perhaps. Something better than Lowes but cheaper than $250...

I'd say that it's pretty hard to beat $67 shipped unless you do the Lowes option... I'm completely down for the $67 option, or find some way to do a trade... lol

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

I'm certain that cross-fitments are possible - but it's going to be a job to search up which ones work better than others, and also, it's going to take some greenbacks to do so, which is typically not something that budget-shoppers who try off-application cross-fitments are looking to do.

Look at it this way:

If *mechanical* components can cross-fit without issues, why not cosmetics?

And this is all the more true if the end-user is willing to invest a little more effort to "make it work." :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

So now that I got my tranny cooler, lower front brace and cleared my headlights, I think I will get a front lip. 'cause I am see y'alls and it makes me ant'e to get a lip.
**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

Archived