LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you strictly just want a clear lens swap not a projector swap?

Yea I bought these off TRS https://www.theretrofitsource.com/components/lenses/morimoto-black-series-clear-lens.html#.VlKQc3PnZnE. Looks like they are plug and play. I took a look at their retrofit kit, but wasn't really interested in having bi-xenon projectors

• 5 months later...

Haha I never seen any Legacys or OBXTs around Houston :(

Edit: ^^^ your supra wasn't stopped in the center lane w/ it's 4-ways blinking where shepherd and durham split Wednesday night was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, if I do see an outback or legacy usually a 2.5i and have no interest in waving back at me.

Edit: there's a group that gets together on Saturday nights Houston AWD Meets (also a public Facebook group) I've actually yet to make one of these meets, but the people that I've met that go seem pretty cool. Mostly a wrx/sti crowd.

A few places in Katy can fit the need for some beer/food if you want to know. I'm not on Facebook so I have zero clue as to what's going on. Many of the Subaru people I've known have either moved on to other cars, moved out of town/state or just don't do car meets since it tends to be stance kiddies these days. I'd be open to a Saturday evening or a Sunday. My work schedule sucks so I tend to be unable to do anything car related.

True, if I do see an outback or legacy usually a 2.5i and have no interest in waving back at me.

Edit: there's a group that gets together on Saturday nights Houston AWD Meets (also a public Facebook group) I've actually yet to make one of these meets, but the people that I've met that go seem pretty cool. Mostly a wrx/sti crowd.

This might be fun if we had a meetup for some food and drinks.

I've been to the AWD meet a few times and its fine but yeah it is mostly wrx guys.

I live on the north east part of town and I only see this silver LGT at the discount tire in Atascocita. I don't think the guy is a member here as most seem to find Nastycock (Nasioc) first.

With a 4 1/2 month old I don't get out much to anything anymore other than work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived