LegacyGT.com

get on my level-high stakes thread

NJLGT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He may be a high roller, but he knows a good deal when he sees one:

going stage 2 myself in a few daysif my intercooler goes i think im gona have to do the Xo2 fmic, its just too good to resist.

id be interested in a gb

im looking to split this system with someone who lives near central nj who is looking for just the cans, i need only the mid and y. pm me if interested

are the floormats the charcoal color? if so im interested and i could pick up

And he apparently does a lot of bargain hunting because knows...

thats because it's the most redily available 50/50 bov for our cars, its hard to find a turbo smart for a decent price.

And he likes to pass good deals on to random strangers - must have done poorly at the table that week:

im bringing a polished helix catch can, that was installed in my friends sti for 1 day until he got rear ended by a tractor trailor. i was going to instal it but i really can't figure out how, so ill have it up for sale or trade at the meet, new it's $75. along with one of these http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1607, brand new, for sale or trade as well.

Interesting that nobody in his entourage was able to help him figure out how to install the catch-can. Did anyone go that meet? Did his entourage come with him?

For sale is my Helix polished catch can in good shape. comes with the catch can and mounting bracket. Had this on my sti for about 2 months before it was rear ended I think i paid about $75 new so im asking $30 picked up and $40 shipped and paypaled.

Wait... it was installed in whose STI? For how long?

Well, anyway, here's the fun one:

Flemington NJ but i got to school in Kutztown PA if thats more convenient

That's poker school, of course...

i should have one available soon if interested, im very anal about my car and one rim has light curb rash on a small section so im going to replace it

free bump, looks like they won't be replacing my rim until the 6th :-/

You're going to wait for them to replace your wheel?

Silver spoon, No... No one gave me anything, I'm just worked my ass off for years then when I got the chance I opened up my own talent management company and that allowed me to presue my career as an online winning regular. BTW I ended up making 23k that night after all said and done, and I went on to make an additional 7+k in the next 2 days so I can easily afford a 370 with the 30+K I earned in a few hours of work spread over the three days. however that doenst include the 200+k i made from poker last year and this year may have topped that number.

And, with that 200k last year:

Hi everyone, I just bought an 05 lgt 5MT as my first first turbo car. Ive had a integra gsr 350z and an audi a4 previously. Im very impressed by what the car as to offer. I have tein coilovers, front strut bar, a manual bost controller, a defi boost gauge with the link controller 2 unit. And a bunch of dressup items from subaru. Ill put some pics up tomorow. Im looking forward to being on this forum. Thanks

Yeah, that LGT must be mighty impressive compared to the other cars you've been driving on that 200k/year income of yours.

Ohh I forgot, I guess myself and my family doesn't buy cars the way 99% of america does. All the cars I buy are custom ordered I would never pick up a peasant moblile off the lot... my lgt was my dads, custom ordered and picked up right when it came in on the truck. My 350Z was the first shipment of 04's to the US; the dealer gave us the heads up when it came in and we were there when it came off the truck.

I own an 05 subby and an 04 350Z neither is brand new but they look like it and I have no need to replace them because they are so well maintined.

:rolleyes:

I have nice things, but I could do without them, I'm not materialistic. I dislike people who try to impress others with material objects because chances are they aren't impressing anyone.

:lol:

I'm a senior in college and I am also the owner of a talent management company.

That picture was stolen off of my old facebook blah blah blah... i looked at the profile and i dont think that is another fake page pretending to be me, it just looks like a name coincidence.

Silver spoon, No... No one gave me anything, I'm just worked my ass off for years then when I got the chance I opened up my own talent management company and that allowed me to presue my career as an online winning regular.

The name isn't the only funny coincidence.

Silver spoon, No... No one gave me anything, I'm just worked my ass off for years then when I got the chance I opened up my own talent management company and that allowed me to presue my career as an online winning regular. BTW I ended up making 23k that night after all said and done, and I went on to make an additional 7+k in the next 2 days so I can easily afford a 370 with the 30+K I earned in a few hours of work spread over the three days. however that doenst include the 200+k i made from poker last year and this year may have topped that number.

I hope you're reporting that income to the IRS.

Are you sure Chuck Norris and Uma Thurman aren't your biological parents? I'm only asking because you sound like a really badass dude.

Flemington NJ but i got to school in Kutztown PA if thats more convenient

Didn't one of those "Fake" PlentyOfFish accounts you denied creating say something about going to school in PA? I think it did... Brett.

So you bought your first turbo car, but you said your dad gave it to you. You said you buy all these "New" cars and yet they aren't new, they're just in really nice condition, you are still in school and make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and still somehow have time between going to class and betting your life savings to own a talent company? Not only do you own a talent company but you need to have an ex-cop as security for your talent company? I wasn't aware that owning a talent company was such a risky business.

I hope your clients have more talent than you do, because you suck at acting.

Archived