LegacyGT.com

get on my level-high stakes thread

NJLGT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liars always give that.. "I don't care what you think" after they brag and can't post proof.

I could care less about what you think,

Than why are you making posts trying to brag?

What's the point in bragging if nobody believes you?

and screen shots of cashier pages provide info that enable people to gain access to your account.
Taking a screencap of your balance will tell me nothing other than your balances.

I'm pretty sure Pokertablestats only gives you play money balance which you can't buy a G37 with..

thats what ptr and sharkscope are for. sharkscope me you will find the same thing about my high stakes poker winnings
Sharkscope says your data is blocked because you haven't chosen to show that information.

It also says your average stake is $7 that's hardly high stakes.

I once sat with Johnny Chan in AC. I took him down. He asked me if I had it. I said, "I don't remember John."

Nice, I have been at the craps table playing with Phil Ivey for hours on end at the borgata on multiple occasions. of course he was wagering at higher stakes than I was. Fun nights... :)

Bump... just looking to play anyone with money (I hope you think I have no bankroll and that I'm a total donk player so that someone will come play me and I can get some more easy monies

I once sat with Johnny Chan in AC. I took him down. He asked me if I had it. I said, "I don't remember John."

Nice, I have been at the craps table playing with Phil Ivey for hours on end at the borgata on multiple occasions. of course he was wagering at higher stakes than I was. Fun nights... :)

Holy crap. This reply, beyond anything else you have posted, proves that you are a total moron. :lol:

That picture was stolen off of my old facebook, someone has made multiple fake facebooks and fake profiles on multiple dating sites, with some info and pictures stolen from my facebook and some information has been made up. Someone also posted a myspace profile with the name njlgt i think... that is not me and the main pic is a black legacy, my legacy is blue... i looked at the profile and i dont think that is another fake page pretending to be me, it just looks like a name coincidence.

^:lol::lol: Oh damn. :lol::lol: ALMOST AS GOOD AS A MK (MustangKiller) thread!!! Pure comic genius.

Silver spoon, No... No one gave me anything, I'm just worked my ass off for years

^:lol::lol: The kid said "for years":lol: MK version 2.0

Silver spoon, No... No one gave me anything, I'm just worked my ass off for years then when I got the chance I opened up my own talent management company and that allowed me to presue my career as an online winning regular. BTW I ended up making 23k that night after all said and done, and I went on to make an additional 7+k in the next 2 days so I can easily afford a 370 with the 30+K I earned in a few hours of work spread over the three days. however that doenst include the 200+k i made from poker last year and this year may have topped that number.

1) I just don't understand how you're so awesome! I mean, it boggles the mind! For someone so smart you have very inconsistent spelling and grammar. I'll give you a C- on the punctuation.

2) You make more money than God and you drive a sub-$40K car that you got from your father.

3) You're soaking up this attention like a teenage girl who just won prom queen.

4) You have more excuses than Michael Jackson.

5) I'll believe you have this much money when you take a picture of a brand new 370Z with your name hand written on a piece of paper on the hood next to the title and registration. You might want to throw in $10K cash next to it just so we know you're really rich. NO PLAY MONEY! You seem to get play money confused with real money.

6) You still wouldn't impress anyone.

Archived