LegacyGT.com

get on my level-high stakes thread

NJLGT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they are very old pictures of me that were stolen off of my facebook. and no the watch isn't a bling watch its from Jacob C.O.

The stupid printed all over style of t-shirt your wearing in the second picture has only been trendy for about a year. How old can the pictures be?

The stupid printed all over style of t-shirt your wearing in the second picture has only been trendy for about a year. How old can the pictures be?

He's ahead of the curve! He also owns a company that prints shirts and came up with the trendy printed-all-over t-shirt idea. Needless to say, it was started with seed money from poker winnings :lol:.

Guest heightsgtltd
my buddy got a public intoxication ticket at a party in AC reecently

the same guy who put up your fake profile complete with accurate info? :lol:

$30k millionaire: someone who claims to have tons of money, but...

a) asks for free legal advice from a random person on a car forum who claims to be police officer.

b) takes time out of his busy schedule to sell $30 car parts

c) special-orders used cars

d) buys used parts for his friends

Lawyers are really expensive, huh? Almost as much as a new AccessPort.

Guest heightsgtltd
yeah, I'm sure this balla is declaring all of his $300K plus income to the IRS. Hey Balla, ever heard of something called AMT? :)

Guest JessterCPA
yeah, I'm sure this balla is declaring all of his $300K plus income to the IRS. Hey Balla, ever heard of something called AMT? :)

pfffftt....details. :spin:

I'm also sure this guy thinks he can file as a professional gambler. He read that on 2+2.

Ummm of course he's heard of AMT....that is where he withdrawals his flow.

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived