LegacyGT.com

get on my level-high stakes thread

NJLGT

In NJ today like most days, but ill be in new york for the new years festivities early tomorrow and into the next day, thanks for asking

Oh. So, this thing you posted on Monday was bullshit then, right?

well im off to the airport, be back on in a few days to see if there are any takers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessterCPA
talk is cheap mam, I'm the asking if there is anyone who wants to play HU 4 their roll

What are the stakes/games/stipulations?

No one plays HU for rolls straight up.

Two of my good friends Phil Ivey and Johnny Chan are playing a game in AC today in about an hr they asked if I knew any good players so I told them about you njlgt. Stop buy who knows Doyle might be there 2. Or do you have something better to do, they'll play you for whatever you want even possibly your soul!

I heard cake? I have teh moneys, I have teh skillz, but I am missing teh cake. I want to play, where is teh cake?

That makes 2 of us although dude on the couch knows where this secret place is where you can obtain CAKE! WHERE IS IT, WHERES THE GODDAM CAKE?:mad:

Okay, I think I may have figured it out. Brett may in fact have won that money he claims in the time he claims to have won it, but has anyone else here heard how much he has lost? See, you're not as much of a baller if you present both sides which would definitely explain the bargain hunting for parts here and put it into better perspective.

I'm being serious because I actually have a friend who was involved in this once and he would tell me about all that he won, however, he never seemed to get ahead on his debt. The fact was that he never mentioned a regular night of losing to me, but it practically ended his marriage in the process when his wife found out how much they were in the hole. He no longer is involved in that and maybe we need to have an intervention.

Anyway, I could win in 'Go Fish'

stfu you cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit you are. Hallelujah, holy shit!

Where's the Tylenol? :lol::lol:

Archived